In order to manage the risk of the coranavirus (Covid19) epidemic in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to protect the physical distance and to control the spread of the disease, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Board have been implemented by taking many precautionary decisions in line with the President's instructions.
As it is known, the Covid19 epidemic continues to affect all countries and there is a serious increase in the number of cases. There is an increase in the course of the epidemic, especially in the European continent, and precautionary decisions are taken in many European countries to prevent collective gathering of people and are shared with the public.
In addition to cleaning, mask and distance rules, which are the basic principles of the controlled social life period in our country, as well as the course of the epidemic and possible risks, the rules and precautions to be followed for all areas of life are determined.
In this context, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet, which convened on 03.11.2020 under the chairmanship of the President, in a way to cover 81 issues;
1. Ministry of Health Covid19 Outbreak Management and Study Guide Ensuring that the audit activities carried out in line with the rules and measures determined in our Circulars regarding the concentration of our citizens can be found in a crowded marketplace, market, bus terminal, public transportation vehicle, street / street, parks and gardens, shopping centers, accordingly, subject-based audits in the next 10 days ( Focusing on each province planning accordingly),
2. Ensuring that the following workplaces are closed at 22:00 at the latest; Eating places such as restaurants, restaurants, patisseries, cafes, cafeterias (without discrimination with / without drink), except for applications in the form of takeaway and gelal to homes,
- Coffeehouses, coffee houses and tea shops,
- Workplaces such as barbers, hairdressers, beauty centers,
- Wedding / wedding halls,
- Astro pitches and sports halls,
- Internet cafes / halls and electronic game venues, billiard halls and amusement parks,
- Theater, cinema and concert halls,
- Swimming pool, Turkish bath, spa, sauna, etc. places,
3.In line with the Presidential Circular dated 26.08.2020 and numbered 2020/11, ensuring that all private sector (including industrial facilities) organizations, especially public institutions and organizations, benefit from flexible working methods such as remote and / or rotational working at the maximum level,
In addition, taking into account the working conditions of public institutions and organizations and private sector organizations, the start and end periods of the working hours throughout the province should be evaluated in the Provincial Pandemic Committees and a planning for the province is made,
The starting hours of the work / shift are gradually starting from 06:00 in the morning, including rest breaks, 06: 00: 15, 00: 06: 30, 15: 30: 07, 00: 16: 00, 07: 30: 16, 30: 08: 00, 17: 00: 08 etc. transition to overtime / shift practices, 30. In this process, focusing on informative / awareness-raising activities for our citizens to stay away from crowded environments, not to contact people other than households except when necessary, and to avoid home visits,
It is considered necessary. 04.11.2020 by the Governors and District Governors in line with the principles stated above.
Taking the decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Hygiene Law, effective from Wednesday, avoiding any disruption in practice and causing unjust suffering, establishing administrative action for those who do not comply with the decisions taken in accordance with the relevant articles of the Public Health Law. The necessary judicial proceedings should be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Penal Code regarding the acts that constitute a crime.