- HES codes will be requested from customers during all kinds of ticketing transactions (via internet-phone or face-to-face) by companies that carry out intercity passenger transportation (bus, midibus, minibus etc.) and Tickets will not be sold without the HES code.
- The HES code of the passengers will also be checked during the acceptance of passengers to the vehicles with intercity passenger transportation, and if it is understood that there is no harm in getting on the vehicle, passengers will be able to get on the vehicles.
- In checking the HES code during both ticket sales and getting into the vehicle; The necessary notification will be made to law enforcement units and health institutions by the relevant company officials for people who are diagnosed with Covid-19 or are found to be in contact.
- The issues of not selling tickets without HEPP code by law enforcement units, especially traffic units, and not taking passengers to vehicles with intercity passenger transportation will be effectively controlled.
- As a result of the audits Necessary administrative fines will be imposed by governors / district governors to companies that sell tickets to passengers who do not have an HES code, and vehicles that accept passengers without an HES code will be banned for 10 days.
- As a result of the inspections, although he is diagnosed with Covid-19 or has a contact People who are determined to travel by intercity public transport without the HES code will be subject to mandatory isolation in dormitories or hostels determined by the governorships.
- The necessary decisions by the Governor / District Governors within the framework of the above-mentioned principles will be taken urgently in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Hygiene Law. There will be no disruption in practice and no grievances will be caused.
- Those who do not comply with the decisions taken will be subject to administrative action in accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law.
- Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the behavior that constitutes crime.
Popular Questions and Answers
TCDD Tasimacilik AS suspended High Speed Train (YHT), regional train and mainline train services, which were suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak. YHT services, which have opened in the past months, continue in a controlled manner, but there is still no improvement on when the regional train and mainline train services will start! For details Click here...
One-way ticket prices 480 pounds for one person, 600 pounds for double people are offered for sale. 20% discount is provided for both the round trip and 'young ticket' buyers for discounted tickets. Young people between the ages of 13-26 can benefit from this 'young ticket' discount. In addition, teachers, military passengers, groups of at least 12 people, people with press cards, disabled people, children between the ages of 12-18 and TCDD retired spouse 20 percent discount, 65 percent discount over 50 and TCDD employee free travel opportunities are offered. .
|Full (Single)||480.00 TL|
|Full (Two People)||600.00 TL|
|Young (Single)||384.00 TL|
|Young (Double)||489.00 TL|
|Over 65 (Single)||240.00 TL|
|Over 65 (Double)||300.00 TL|
HEPP Code Travel Permit Document Does Not Substitute! You need to buy both HES codes and travel permit documents. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş shared a video about how to get High Speed Train (YHT) tickets with the code obtained from Hayat Eve Sığar (HEPP) application. In the video, the citizens who have “Travel Permit Certificate” are also told how to get tickets with the code they received through Hayat Eve Sığar (HEPP) application. For video and picture narration Click here...
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı There are a total of 43 stops on the Gebze Metro line. While 15 of these stops are located on the European Side, the remaining 28 are on the Anatolian Side. These stops are as follows:
Halkalı, Mustafa Kemal, Kucukcekmece, Florya, Florya Aquarium, Yesilkoy, Yesilyurt, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yenimahalle, Zeytinburnu, Kazlicesme, Yenikapi, Sirkeci, Uskudar, Separation Fountain, Sogutlucesme, Feneryolu, Goztepe, Erenkoy, Suadiye, Bostanci, Kucukyali, Idealtepe, Sureyya Beach, Maltepe, Cevizli, Ancestors, Virgo, Eagle, Dolphin, Pendik, Kaynarca, Shipyard, Guzelyali, Aydıntepe, İçmeler, Tuzla, Çayırova, Fatih, Osmangazi, Darıca, Gebze. For details Click here...