Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues its intensive work to protect public health within the scope of combating the coronavirus epidemic in the Capital. During the pandemic process, Ankara Police, which continued to distribute hygiene packages and masks to both tradesmen and citizens, distributed masks and visors to tradesmen in Ulus Hali and Mamak Derbent Market, which are the main frequencies of citizens.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues its efforts to protect public health within the scope of combating the coronavirus epidemic.
Metropolitan Municipality, which increases the hygiene and cleaning works throughout the city, also provides hygiene package support in order to protect the health of tradesmen and citizens. Ankara Police continues to provide free hygiene and mask support to marketers, especially in marketplaces where citizens are heavily used.
ANKARA ZABITASI ON MESAIDE IN MARKET PLACES
Ankara Police teams distribute masks and visors weekly in the marketplaces established in the neighborhoods and in Ulus Hali, due to its location in the center of the capital.
The Metropolitan Municipality Police Department teams, which distributed a total of 5 masks and 210 visors in Ulus Hali and Mamak Derbent Neighborhood Bazaar, also made warnings about hygiene rules and the protection of social distance.
Police Branch Manager Veda Oğan said, “As Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, we continue to stand by our tradesmen due to the pandemic process. We provided masks and visors to our tradesmen at Derbent Marketplace in Mamak district. I wholeheartedly believe that we will overcome this difficult process by hand in hand. We care about the health of our people, that's why we are on the field 7/24. We invite both our citizens and tradesmen to be sensitive to the fight against the epidemic. We are continuing our audits without interruption, ”he said.
THANKS TO THE PRESIDENT YAVAŞ
Stating that the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş and his team were with them throughout the process, Recep Ayan, President of the Chamber of Tradesmen in Ankara Market Places, said, "I would like to thank the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and our Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who supported us by distributing masks and visors in this difficult process."
Emphasizing that the Metropolitan Municipality considers the health of both tradesmen and citizens, the market tradesmen expressed their satisfaction with the hygiene support as follows:
- Salvation Passenger: “God bless our president. He thinks about the people. He was with us throughout the pandemic process. "
- Expedition Citizen: “The Metropolitan Municipality fought a great deal during the coronavirus process. He served, mobilizing all the means he could. We want our citizens to be sensitive as well. I thank the Metropolitan Municipality. "
- Ramazan Aytaç: “After the pandemic process started, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality provided us with masks and disinfectants regularly every month. Now the visor has been dismantled. Thank you very much to Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. "
- Necmettin Kurt: “Our people started to behave very cautiously. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality also regularly inspects, provides mask and disinfectant support, and spraying. Thank you very much. "
- Gülcan Bozkurt: "I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who always stands by the citizen and for his support from us."
- Doğan Yaşar: “It is a very good service to distribute masks and visors to tradesmen and citizens. I would like to thank our President Mansur Yavaş, who thinks about the health of the tradesmen and citizens. "
- Yusuf Guner: “We are going through a difficult process. I think we will get through this period easily if the tradesmen and citizens wear their masks and obey the rules. I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who thinks about the health of citizens and tradesmen. ”- Suat Acay:“ Until today, only Ankara Metropolitan Municipality thought of us. He came here today and distributed masks and visors to us. God bless our President Mansur Yavaş, there is good. "