- On Thursday, October 1, 2020, in all provinces and districts, governors, district governors, mayors, managers and staff of relevant public institutions and organizations, village / neighborhood mukhtars, professional chambers, general law enforcement units (police, gendarmerie, coast guard) and private law enforcement officers (police, private security, etc.) For Health For All General inspections will be carried out to cover all areas of life with the motto.
- These inspections; especially in the city and intercity public transportation vehicles, restaurants, cafes, restaurants, accommodation facilities, shopping centers, market places, high society markets, coffee houses, coffee houses, tea gardens, wedding ceremonies. , barber / hairdresser / beauty centers, internet cafes / salons and electronic playgrounds, bus stations, commercial taxis, taxi stands, park / picnic areas, amusement parks / theme parks and all living areas (beaches, streets and streets, etc.) .
- Inspections are carried out on the main streets, shopping areas, parks and gardens, bus stations, etc. The focus will be on whether workplaces such as nightclubs, pavilions, bars, pubs, which are not allowed to operate within the framework of previous circulars, are actually kept open, whether music is broadcast after 24.00 and whether the HES Code obligation is complied with in intercity public transportation.
- Inspection teams will be determined to consist of representatives of relevant public institutions and organizations (law enforcement, local administrations, provincial / district directorates, etc.), village / neighborhood mukhtars and professional chambers, taking into account the expertise of each business line or location. During the inspections, special attention will be paid to whether the rules of cleaning, masks and physical distance are followed in events (wedding ceremonies, funerals, condolences, etc.) and places (beaches, avenues and streets, parking areas, etc.) where citizens can come together in crowds.
- The effectiveness and visibility of audit activities will be kept at the highest level.
- During the inspections, guiding and awareness-raising activities will be focused on the citizens.
- For non-continuous violations arising from instant implementations that can be corrected immediately, the first violation warnings, administrative fines in the second violation, 1 day for the third violation for the workplace, commercial taxi and public transportation vehicles, and 3 days for the fourth violation will be sent to the local administrative authority.
- For violations that pose a serious risk to public health and create continuity or insist on acts against the rules / precautions, the penalties to be determined by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be applied by the local administrative authorities.
- The necessary planning will be made by ensuring the coordination between local governments, general law enforcement agencies, public institutions and organizations, village / neighborhood mukhtars and professional chambers by the Governors and District Governors.
Günceleme: 12/11/2020 18:03