The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent a circular to 19 Provincial Governorships regarding the inspections to be carried out tomorrow within the scope of Covid -81 Measures.
In the circular, on Thursday, September 17, 2020, in all provinces and districts, governors, district governors, mayors, managers and staff of relevant public institutions and organizations, village / neighborhood mukhtars, professional chambers, general law enforcement units (police, It was stated that the teams formed with the participation of gendarmerie, coast guard) and private law enforcement officers (police, private security etc.) will carry out general inspections to cover all areas of life with the motto For Health, For All of Us. The circular included the following information about the inspections to be carried out across the country:
- Inspections are mainly in the city and intercity public transportation vehicles, food and beverage and entertainment places such as restaurants, cafes, restaurants, accommodation facilities, shopping centers, bazaars, high society markets, coffee houses, cafes, tea gardens, places where weddings and marriages are held, barber / hairdresser / beauty centers, internet cafes / salons and electronic game venues, bus stations, commercial taxis, taxi stands, parks / picnic areas, amusement parks / theme parks and all living areas (beaches, avenues and streets, etc. .) to be planned.
- Inspection teams will be determined to consist of representatives of relevant public institutions and organizations (law enforcement, local administrations, provincial / district directorates, etc.), village / neighborhood mukhtars and professional chambers, taking into account the expertise of each business line or location.
- During the inspections, special attention will be paid to whether the rules of cleaning, masks and physical distance are followed in events (wedding ceremonies, funerals, condolences, etc.) and places (beaches, streets and streets, parking areas, etc.) where citizens can come together in crowds.
- The effectiveness and visibility of audit activities will be kept at the highest level.
- During the inspections, guiding and awareness-raising activities will be focused on the citizens.
- For non-continuous violations arising from instant implementations that can be corrected immediately, the first violation warnings, administrative fines in the second violation, 1 day for the third violation for the workplace, commercial taxi and public transportation vehicles, and 3 days for the fourth violation will be sent to the local administrative authority.
- For violations that pose a serious risk to public health and create continuity or insist on acts against the rules / precautions, the penalties to be determined by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be applied by the local administrative authorities.
- By ensuring the coordination between local administrations, general law enforcement agencies, public institutions and organizations, village / neighborhood mukhtars and professional chambers by the governors and district governors, the necessary planning will be made and no problems will be allowed in the implementation.