For the tram line to be extended from Plajyolu to Kuruçeşme by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, a tender was made with the e-tender method and all applications were opened through EKAP. 83.600.000,00 companies submitted bids to the tender, which was held at the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality tender hall, with an approximate cost of 7 TL.
Among the companies participating in the tender, Öztimur İnşaat, which offered TL 71.716.000,00, was excluded from the tender due to the failure to enter the bank letter of guarantee in the system and insufficient bid bond. The companies bidding on the tender and their bid prices (TL) are as follows:
- Metro İstanbul A.Ş: 116.774.633,35 TL
- Elron Construction: 79.912.000,00 TL
- OHN İnşaat-Abu Yapı İnşaat partnership: 78.953.000,0 TL
- Sigma İnşaat-Emre Ray İnşaat partnership: 78.468.861,01 TL
- Barankaya İnşaat- Building Facility Company partnership: 71.757.045,37 TL
- Öztimur İnşaat: 71.716.000,00 TL (Eliminated)
- HLZ Turizm + Gürtur İnşaat Partnership: 61.321.868,63 TL (Extremely Low)
The tender covers the 812 meter Rail System Tram Main Line and the Construction of Tram and Pedestrian Bridges. The tram line to be built between Plajyolu-Kuruçeşme will pass from the Plajyolu stop to the Kuruçeşme intersection, over the D-100, with a 332-meter steel tram bridge. 812 station and 1 pedestrian bridges will be built for a total of 2 meters of double line.