Within the scope of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel put into effect by the Council of Ministers Decision No. 657/4 dated 6/6/1978 to be employed in the provincial organization of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism General Directorate of Foundations in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 7 of the Civil Servants Law No. 15754. A total of 16 contracted personnel will be recruited for the positions detailed below.
1) To meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of Law No. 48,
2) To have at least 2018 (seventy) points from the Public Personnel Selection Exam (B) group KPSSP3 score type administered by ÖSYM in 70,
3) Military service or being postponed / exempted for male candidates,
4) Health status to be suitable for climate changes and all kinds of travel conditions,
5) Not receiving a retirement or old age pension from any Social Security Institution,
6) Except for those excluded in the Annex 1 of the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel, while working in any contractual position, the applications of those who resign from their duties due to the termination of the contract, which do not exceed 1 year from the date of termination of their contract will not be accepted. If this issue is understood later, their contracts will be canceled even if they have been placed.
7) Legal action will be taken against those who give false documents or make a declaration, their appointment will be canceled if their appointment has been made, and if a fee is paid by the administration, this amount will be compensated with its legal interest.
1) To be graduated from the relevant departments of the faculties that provide undergraduate education for at least four years or from the faculties or colleges abroad whose equivalence to these is accepted by the Higher Education Council,
2) For those who will apply for the lawyer position; To have an attorney license as of the last day of the application date,
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
1) Applications will be made electronically by filling out the "Application Form" to be published on the website of our General Directorate (www.vgm.gov.tr) between 24/08/2020 - 04/09/2020.
2) Candidates are required to fully upload their photograph, education certificate, 2018 KPSS result document, criminal record, military status certificate (for male candidates) and attorney's license (for lawyer applications) to the system during the application.
3) Only applications made online are valid, applications that do not meet the conditions specified in the announcement and applications made in person or by mail will not be accepted.
4) Candidates will be able to choose only one title and one unit during the application. Applications of candidates who prefer more than one title and unit will not be accepted.
5) Candidates to be recruited will complete the documents required to start work from the date the results of their placement are announced to them, and submit them to the General Directorate Personnel Department within the specified period.
PLACEMENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1) Within the scope of subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph of Annex 2 of the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel, placement will be made on the basis of the ranking of the KPSSP2018 score type of the Public Personnel Selection Exam held in 3, without a written and oral examination. If the candidates have equal points; Priority will be given to the one whose graduation date is earlier, and if this is the same, the older one.
2) A reserve list of 2 times the number of quotas will be determined for each title and the unit to be appointed. If there are no principal winners who waive their right, do not apply within the time limit, or are determined to not meet the required conditions, the substitute winners will be placed in order. Being in the reserve list does not constitute any right for future purchases.
3) Candidates who make false, misleading or false statements and those who are not evaluated due to inconsistencies in their information will not be able to claim a right due to this situation.
4) Placement results will be announced on the website of the General Directorate (www.vgm.gov.tr), and no mail notification will be made to the addresses of individuals.
- Contact Address: General Directorate of Foundations Personnel Department Milli Müdafaa Cad. No: 20 Kizilay / ANKARA
- Tel: (0312) 415 54 61
- (0312) 415 51 25 6436 / 1-1
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Günceleme: 21/08/2020 15:22
Be the first to comment