IMM prepared a survey on Kanal Istanbul. You can participate in the survey on the official website of IMM.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has opened the questionnaire about Kanal Istanbul to voting on its website. There are 6 questions in the questionnaire that is reflected on the screen when entering the official website of IMM. Each user can participate in the survey once and the results are not visible for now.
The questions in the survey are as follows:
- Do you think the Kanal Istanbul Project will be beneficial to Istanbul?
- What kind of negative effects do you think the Kanal Istanbul Project will have on Istanbul?
- Do you think the construction of Kanal Istanbul is one of the problems of Istanbul that needs to be solved urgently?
- What do you think about the 100 billion lira to be spent on the Kanal Istanbul project?
- Who do you think needs Kanal Istanbul?
- Do you support the execution of Kanal Istanbul Project?
To join the survey Click
'Channel is like a dream for known companies'
IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu He also talked about Kanal Istanbul in a tweet he sent today. Sharing the video, İmamoğlu shared the following words along with the video describing the effects of the project:
Kanal Istanbul is a dream project for certain companies that will be awarded a contract. If it is done, our city will lose 29 percent of its water resources, Sazlıdere Dam will be destroyed, the risk of salt water mixing into Terkos Lake will be exposed, and underground water resources will be destroyed.