From the Ministry of Justice Forensic Medicine Institute
1) In order to be employed in the central and provincial organizations of the Forensic Medicine Institute, in accordance with Article 657 / A of the Civil Servants Law No. 4;
Personnel will be recruited for 1 Data Preparation and Control Operators, 24 Chemists, 4 Laborants, 9 Health Technicians, 18 Technicians and 3 Chefs, whose location, title and qualifications are specified in Annex-2, according to the results of the oral examination to be held by the Forensic Medicine Institute.
2) Candidates who have entered the 2018 KPSS and scored at least 70 points from the type of score required for the staff will be able to apply for the oral exams to be held by the Presidency of the Forensic Medicine Institute. Those who will apply must meet the conditions stated in the 5th and 6th articles of the Ministry of Justice Civil Servant Examination, Appointment and Transfer Regulation and the conditions specified in the 4th article of this announcement.
3) Candidates will be invited to the oral exams, 10 times the number of positions announced for each staff, starting with the highest score, based on the points obtained in the central exam.
4) Those who will apply must meet the following general and special conditions specified in Annex-1.
a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
b) To meet the age requirements specified in Article 18 of Law No. 2020 on September 657, 40, which is the deadline for the application, and not to be 35 years old as of the first day of January of the year in which the central examination is held. (Those born on and after January 01, 1983 will be able to apply.)
c) Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, having completed active military service or postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
ç) Not to be convicted of the crimes listed in the amended 657/48-A / 1 clause of Law No. 5,
d) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of Law No. 53, not having any mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
e) Not being deprived of public rights,
f) To have the education qualification required for the staff to be appointed as of the application deadline.
5) Application place and method:
Applications by the Forensic Medicine Institute http://www.atk.gov.tr will be made on the official website at address. No documents will be sent by mail or other communication channels after the application made on the website. Candidates are required to have the PDF or picture format of these documents ready, as the photograph and KPSS result document and the diploma or temporary graduation document must be uploaded to the system during the application. The application registration number will be automatically given by the system to the candidates who complete the application process properly.
6) Application dates:
Applications will begin on Monday, September 7, 2020 at 10.00:18 and end on Friday, September 2020, 17.00 at XNUMX:XNUMX.
7) Evaluation of applications:
According to the education level of the candidates who have applied and whose applications are accepted, the ranking will be made according to the lowest score starting from the highest score based on the KPSS P3 and KPSS P93 scores. As a result of this ranking, the candidate who ranks 10 times higher than the announced staff number will be entitled to take the oral exam.
The applications of the candidates who are found to have made false statements or submitted missing documents during the application and procedures will not be accepted and will be canceled even if their appointments are made. Legal action will be taken against the candidates in this situation according to the general provisions.
Application results and exam results will be published on the website of the Forensic Medicine Institute. Since the announcements, announcements and notifications to be published will be in the form of notification, no additional notification will be made to the candidates.
8) Oral exam venue, date and time:
Oral exams for all announced staff will be held at the headquarters of the Forensic Medicine Institute in Bahçelievler, Istanbul, and the oral exam dates will be announced later.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE