Cemal Yaman, the Provincial Representative of the Railways-Work Union, made a statement about the workers to be recruited to TÜRASAŞ. Yaman stated that TÜRASAŞ subjected 20 people to a welder test before 20 noon and XNUMX after noon. Yaman stated that welding work is within the scope of "REAL WORK" and that it is not legal for subcontracted workers to be employed in the main job, and that these workers should not be employed.
Who Founded the Testing Commission?
Yaman asked a number of questions for the workers who took the test and sought answers to the questions of who established the examination commission, with which authority the examination commission was established on behalf of the subcontractor company, and on whose behalf the 5 welder to be recruited.
Who will account for this?
Yaman, who was put into the factory area for the test and reacted to the test carried out illegally, asked those who took the test, who would account for it if something happened inside the factory. Yaman said that the test was illegal and wondered who was responsible for the recruitment and who gave the instructions.
Yaman said, "We invite the General Directorate of TÜRASAŞ and its officials to duty."
The statement made by Cemal Yaman, the Provincial Representative of the Railways-Labor Union, is as follows; 'On August 12, 2020, 20 people were subjected to a welder examination at the Boji factory workshop, which is now called TÜRASAŞ, at the Boji factory workshop.
Since Türasaş is a public institution, recruitment must be announced by İŞKUR and other legal procedures must be followed.
Welding work is within the scope of "MAIN JOB" and the employment of the subcontractor worker in the main job is not legal and cannot be employed.
- So, on whose behalf is this test held?
- How were those who took the test identified?
- Who set up the test commission?
- With what authority was the test commission established on behalf of the subcontractor company?
- On behalf of whom will the 5 welders be employed?
- Who will account for those who are placed in the factory area and who take the test illegally, if something happens in the factory. Who gave the instructions and responsible for such illegal testing and recruitment?
We invite Türasaş General Directorate and its officials to the task, ”he said.
Günceleme: 13/08/2020 12:36
Be the first to comment