Fatma Girik (born 12 December 1942, Istanbul), Turkish actress, former politician. He was born in Istanbul. She graduated from Cağaloğlu Girls' High School. His first leading role in 1957 was Leke, directed and scripted by Seyfi Havaeri. Leke was followed by a few more unpretentious productions, in which he failed to make a name for himself as an actor. Fatma Girik's performance, which will not go unnoticed, was the 1960 film Death Pursuit, directed by Memduh Ün. His acquaintance with Memduh Ün was one of the turning points in Girik's life.
He starred in more than 200 films. Fatma Girik, who was also involved in politics in the following years, was the Mayor of Şişli for a while. Apart from politics and acting, he also hosted a program called Söz Fato on television screens for a short period of time.
- 1965 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Actress Award, Kesanlı Ali Epic
- 1967 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Actress Award, The Girl You Slut
- 1. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1969, The Great Oathbest actress
- 1. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1969, Ezo Gelinbest actress
- 3. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1971, Painbest actress
- 35th Golden Orange Film Festival, 1998, The Girl You Slutlifelong honor award
- 18. Ankara International Film Festival, Aziz Nesin Emek Award
At the end of the 1989 local elections, he became the mayor of Şişli, for which he was a candidate from the Social Democratic Populist Party. kazanwas. He continued his duty until the 1994 local elections.