Special Closed Demoday of SG Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program, implemented by Professional Basketball Player and Angel Investor Sinan Güler to support the development of sports and entrepreneurship ecosystems EGİAD ve EGİAD It was held for his angels. The program was launched with the aim of bringing together sports-oriented products or services with international potential partners, mentors and investors.
SG Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program aims to help the growth of sports enterprises that operate in different technology fields and offer solutions to sports-based problems, to introduce investors with national and global sports entrepreneurs and to bring together selected initiatives with the stakeholders of the sports ecosystem of our country.
Activity EGİAD It started with the opening speech of Mustafa Aslan, President of the Aegean Young Businessmen Association. Aslan, who started his speech with the words of “I love the athlete's intelligent, agile and moral at the same time”, said: “Sinan Güler is a wonderful step by launching the“ Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program ”in order to support the development of sports-oriented initiatives and strengthen sports and entrepreneurship ecosystems. It has taken. Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program is the first program based in Istanbul that aims to meet new partners with sports-based products or services on the international platform with potential partners, mentors and investors. In this context, the Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program aims to help the growth of enterprises that operate in different technology fields and offer solutions to sports-based problems, to introduce investors to the potential of national and global sports initiatives, and to bring together selected initiatives with the stakeholders of our country's sports ecosystem, which we will listen to today. are the outputs. ”
We Support Young Entrepreneurship
In countries with outnumber young population like Turkey, the perception towards entrepreneurship, attitudes and so the trend of improving the provision of entrepreneurship education at all levels in terms of countries and emphasized that it is important to spread across the Lion, "In this way, the young entrepreneurs of both perceptions and trends aware of both the opportunities for entrepreneurship to their ability to arrive can be strengthened. ”
Pandemic Process Increased Interest in Digital Sports Fields
EGİAD Vice President Alp Avni Yelkenbiçer, on the other hand, stated that the contribution of entrepreneurship to the economy is indispensable. “In today's world, where the importance of entrepreneurship's contribution to economy, development and country welfare is noticed, in parallel with this, the sports sector's food, beverage, entertainment, accommodation, performance products, application, E- Its rapidly growing structure attracts attention with its production volume in terms of sports and many other technological developments and sports products. Especially in the pandemic process, "home sports applications" "distance sports solutions" gained more importance. This once again explains the importance of digitalization in the industry. I fully believe that the leadership of the SG Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program will inspire the stakeholders in the Turkish entrepreneurship ecosystem, which has just emerged, will inspire the stakeholders and will lead to the development of other vertical programs. ”
Sinan Güler, a professional basketball player and an angel investor, is in the entrepreneurship ecosystem. EGİAD Emphasizing that they see their angels as an important stakeholder, mentoring, one-to-one learning, so that sports entrepreneurs and innovators can grow their business; On the road to their future partnership, he stated that they are ready to provide networking support with investors and sports stakeholders. Güler said, “The SG Sports Initiatives Accelerator Program aims to help the growth of Sports Startups operating in different technology fields and offer solutions to sports-based problems, to introduce investors to national and global sports entrepreneurs, and to bring together selected initiatives with the stakeholders of our country's sports ecosystem.”
Entrepreneurs who made presentations:
- E-playout, e-sports players and teams who want to improve themselves; It is a platform that brings together professional / experienced e-sports players and coaches where they can take e-sports training as if taking a private lesson in mathematics.
- Garage Atlas Liveoffers end-to-end inclusive and interactive 360-degree broadcasting and is accessed via VR, mobile, tablet, and smart television.
- Play DecentAll brands, organizers and players can easily organize their own games and events, and the players can meet with teammates and competitors of similar preferences and have a pleasant time from the existing solutions; it is a secure infrastructure that reduces anonymity.
- Sporzy, It is a reservation / payment platform and SaaS-supported marketplace that brings together users who want to make sports a lifestyle and sports studios and trainers who want to digitize their business processes through offline and online activities.
- Uniqg me, provides personalized reports through genetic testing to discover the potential of the individual and minimize risks.
- WoxisIt provides the opportunity to train without using physical weight with electromagnetic brake and software control. Resistance up to 40 kg can be applied variably. The mobile application contains training contents and provides an online training experience.