The PKK-owned arsenal of the PKK was captured by the Commandos in the Operation Claw-Tiger, which was successfully and resolutely carried out by the Turkish Armed Forces.
In the statement made by the Ministry of National Defense, our Hero Commandos in the Operation Operation Claw-Tiger, which was organized for terrorist targets in the north of Iraq and continued successfully as planned, seized many weapons and ammunition belonging to the terrorist organization PKK in the warehouse they identified. The detected materials were destroyed by our METI team.
As a result of search and screening activities;
- 63 AK-47 Infantry Rifles,
- 1 sniper rifle,
- 2 hunting rifles,
- 50 rocket launcher ammunition,
- 1000 Doçka anti-aircraft ammunition,
- 300 pieces of AK-47 Infantry Rifle Magazine,
- 50 grenades,
- 25 kg. dynamite,
- 1000 packed balls were seized.