Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to sign alternative routes and projects that will reduce the traffic density not only in the city center but also in the districts of the Capital. The Science Affairs Department teams accelerated the connection roads that will connect Bağlıca Boulevard and Ankara Ring Road in order to reduce the traffic density in Etimesgut district. Tradesmen and citizens living in the region thanked Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavas for the project that would breathe the traffic of the district easily.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality draws attention with the new transportation projects it has implemented throughout the capital.
Activating alternative routes to reduce the traffic density due to the increasing population and number of vehicles, Metropolitan Municipality changes its transportation policy according to these criteria.
BAĞLICA BULVARI AND ENVIRONMENTAL WAY LINK WILL RELEASE DISTRICT TRAFFIC
The Metropolitan Municipality, which has realized new road and intersection projects simultaneously in many parts of the city, has also accelerated the connection road works of Bağlıca Boulevard-Ankara Ring Road, which was initiated by the Etimesgut district to reduce the traffic density.
The connection road works that will connect the Bağlıca Boulevard, which is carried out by the teams of the Department of Science, and the Ankara Ring Road, will breathe the traffic of the region easily.
SCHOOLS WILL BE COMPLETED UP TO OPEN
The teams, which continue to work on the construction of the connection road, which is planned to be completed until the schools are opened, will make an underpass consisting of 4 departure-4 arrival lanes at the point where Bağlıca Boulevard crosses the highway with the aim of providing transportation between Bağlıca and Yapracık.
In order to provide motorway connection from Bağlıca-Yapracık road, the construction of 4 link arms and 2 clover arms will be realized. Thanks to this arrangement, citizens living in the Bağlıca region will also have the opportunity to pass through the Ankara Ring Road more easily and will find a second entrance-exit from the Bağlıca region.
THANK YOU TO CITIZENS AND ARTISTS YAVAŞ
While artisans and citizens, who have been waiting for a new path for years, thanked Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş for their work, expressed their satisfaction with the following words:
- Alaattin Erkaya (Atatürk Neighborhood Headman): “Opening the Bağlıca-Ring Road connection will be very good in terms of improving our region and relieving the traffic. I would like to thank the Metropolitan Municipality and our Mayor Mansur Yavaş for their efforts. ”
- Mehmet Başar (Bağlıca Vip Taxi Manager): “We would like to thank our President Mansur Yavaş for the works on Bağlıca Boulevard and Highway. Because the people of Bağlıca were using the only way. Towards Mesa and towards Etimesgut. There was no other way out. Connecting the highway will be very good for us and citizens. We thank our president again. ”
- Tolga Metin (Bağlıca Vip Taxi employee): “There was serious traffic at Bağlıca Intersection. Vehicles from Sincan and Etimesgut caused serious congestion here. Thanks to this project, people of Bağlıca will be able to exit freely from the highway and switch to the place they want. I think that these studies will seriously ease the traffic. I would like to thank our President Mansur Yavas for his work. ”
Pointing out that they have been waiting for this study for years, Ahmet Gökçubuk, one of the local residents, said, “The connection of Bağlıca Boulevard's Ring Road will ease the traffic. I would like to thank Mr. Mansur Yavaş, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, who has been doing this work that we have been waiting for years. Ring road connection works of Bağlıca Boulevard, which we have been waiting for years, will ease the traffic. I thank Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavas for his efforts. ''
Underlining that local governments should take into account the needs of the citizens and value their demands, the local tradesmen are also very pleased with the new connection road:
- Göksel İmlaç: “Ring road connection works of Bağlıca Boulevard, which people and tradesmen have been waiting for years, will ease the traffic. We would like to thank our Mansur President for carrying out this expected work. ”
- İbrahim Keskin: “Etimesgut traffic has left tradesmen and citizens in a difficult situation for a long time. I think that these studies will ease traffic quite. I would like to thank the Metropolitan Municipality and our Mayor for their work. ”
- Selçuk Ercan: “I think opening the Bağlıca Boulevard will ease traffic quite. Thank you very much to our president. ”
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which is another working point that it carries out simultaneously, continues its work on the connection road of Bağlıca Boulevard-Etimesgut İstasyon Caddesi.