TCDD 22 dated and 1 numbered Decree subject to contract machinist (assistant engineer) position of the Republic of Turkey State Railways Transport Joint Stock Company to be Employed in the Directorate General Contract Machinist exam and assignment deficit of 1990 staff covered Appointment Regulations will be made.
Entrance Exam Participation Requirements to be held on August 08, 2020, the form of the exam, the date and place of the exam, the minimum KPSS score, the place and date of application, the method of application, the documents to be requested in the application, the address of the internet, the subject of the exam, the number of positions planned to be appointed and the required Other issues seen are as follows.
According to this;
1 - Candidates who will apply for the entrance exam will be sent to the General Directorate of Personnel and Administrative Affairs of the General Directorate of TCDD Tasimacilik Anonim Şirketi until July 13, 2020.
2 - Those who want to take the entrance exam as of 13 July 2020;
- a) General conditions stated in Article 399 of Decree Law No. 7
- b) To have a train driver's license,
- c) To provide at least one of the following formal education requirements;
- c.1) To graduate from one of the rail systems technology field rail systems electrical-electronic, rail systems machinery, rail systems mechatronics branches of secondary education institutions providing vocational and technical education.
- c.2) Two-year vocational colleges; rail systems electrical and electronic technology, rail systems machine technology, rail systems road technology, rail systems mechanics, rail systems management, machinery, engine, electrical, electrical-electronic graduation.
- c.3) To graduate from the four-year engineering, rail systems or technical teacher undergraduate program of universities.
- ç) To have received the minimum score determined in the entrance examination announcement, not less than seventy points from the KPSS, whose validity period continues, as of the education level graduated.
3 - Candidates who want to attend the entrance exam must add the following documents to the application form they will obtain from the Head Office website.
- a) Original or certified copy of the diploma or graduation certificate (original or certified copy of the diploma equivalence certificate for those who have completed their education abroad).
- b) Computer output of KPSS result document.
- c) Train driver's license.
- d) 3 passport size photographs.
- e) Photocopy of the original identity card of the Turkish Republic by presenting the original.
- f) Written that there is no mental or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty.
- g) Written declaration that male candidates are not related to military service.
- ğ) Other documents requested in the office.
4 - Except for the acceptance of applications over the Internet, the documents listed in the second paragraph must be submitted to the General Directorate until the end of the working hours. These documents can be approved by the Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department, provided that they are originally submitted.
5 - In the applications made by mail, the documents listed in the second paragraph must have reached the General Directorate until the deadline stated in the entrance examination announcement. Applications that are registered to the General Directorate after the delays in the mail and the deadline for overtime are not taken into consideration.
6 - The applications made within the period stipulated for the examination are determined by the Directorate of Personnel and Administrative Affairs and it is determined whether the candidates meet the required conditions. Applications that are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated.
7 - Candidates who meet the requirements are subjected to a ranking starting from the candidate with the highest score in the KPSS score type stated in the announcement and not exceeding ten times the number of positions planned to be appointed. Candidates with the same score as the last candidate received by the KPSS score type are also invited for the entrance exam. The names and surnames of the candidates ranking and the exam places are announced on the website of the General Directorate at least ten days before the entrance exam. In addition, applicants are informed about the application results in written and / or electronically.
8 - Candidates who do not have the application requirements and candidates who cannot enter the rankings are submitted to them in case of personal request within thirty days after the announcement of the name list of those who can take the entrance exam.
9 - Written part questions of the entrance examination consist of the following topics:
- a) Basic and occupational occupational health and safety (OHS).
- b) Maneuvering and driving applications.
- c) Railway traffic and train operation.
- ç) Professional culture, environmental protection and intervention to extraordinary situations.
- d) Turkish language and expression.
10 - Evaluation of the written exam is done over a hundred points. In order to be successful in the exam, it is necessary to get at least seventy points.
11 - Candidates who have received at least seventy points out of one hundred full points from the written exam; The names of the candidates (including those who score equal points with the last candidate), which will be three times the number of positions planned to be appointed starting from the highest score in the written exam, will be announced on the website of our General Directorate, by indicating the date and place of the oral / applied exam. In addition, candidates who will take the oral / practical exam will be informed about the date and place of this exam in written and / or electronic form.
12 - In the oral examination;
- a) Subjects related to the field of activity of the General Directorate together with the subjects mentioned in the announcement of the entrance exam,
- b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
- c) Qualification, representation ability, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession,
- d) General ability and general culture level,
- d) Openness to scientific and technological developments,
Based on a total of one hundred points, fifty for subparagraph (a) and fifty for all subparagraphs (b) to (d). Those who score at least seventy points out of a hundred in the oral exam will be considered successful.
13 - In order to be considered successful in the entrance exam, at least 70 points must be taken from each of the written and oral / applied exams. Candidates' final achievement score will be found by taking the arithmetic average of the written and oral / applied exam grades. According to these arithmetic averages, success order is created.
14 - The success list will be announced on the bulletin board of the General Directorate and on the website. In addition, successful candidates will be notified of the results in writing and will be asked to submit documents based on their appointment.
15 - An objection can be made to the exam commission in writing within seven days of the announcement of the written and oral / practical exam results. The objections will be examined by the examination commission within seven days from the end of the objection period, and the decision will be notified in writing to the candidate.
16 - The final achievement list is announced by the exam commission within seven days following the last day of the oral / practical exam.
17 - Having a score of seventy and above in the entrance examination does not constitute a right for candidates who cannot enter the ranking. If the number of those who pass the exam is less than the number of positions announced, only those who succeed are considered to have passed the exam. Taking part in the reserve list will not constitute a vested right or any priority to candidates for subsequent exams.
18 - The exam results of those who have been found to have made false statements or submitted documents in the application form of the exam are deemed invalid and their assignments are not made. Even if their assignments are made, they are canceled. These cannot claim any rights. A criminal complaint will be filed with the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office regarding those who have been found to have made false statements or submitted documents.