We are witnessing that some astrologers have made very confident predictions that the dollar will collapse in 2021 on social media and even TV broadcasts recently, but unlike other astrologers, Astrologer Nilay Dinç draws a very different picture. In his article on April 19, 2020, he had previously foreseen the looting and uprisings that are now happening in America and Europe. Let's listen to the fate of the dollar in 2021 from Astrologer Nilay Dinç. And he says…
Guys, first, let's clarify that; Of course, the dollar will collapse one day, but it is never in 2021. Just as the money of the Byzantine empire is Solidus 700 years, the Roman empire is Aureus 300 years, the Spanish money is Real de Ocho, 110 years, and finally the British Pound is 105 years, the currency of the US and of course he died in 1971. The dollar, which became the currency of the world as a result of Nixon's abandonment of the "gold-based" monetary system, will "collapse", "die". After all, the money of the empires mentioned above turned into “flat money”, which means “fiat money” - Turkish equivalent and “law money” with the original expression. In other words, since the value of money is based on the laws of the governments, it is called the law and it has no value except for the state's saying “I am the guarantor of these moneys”.
The US Dollar was indexed to gold between 1944 and 1971, and the money of the rest of the world was indexed to the US Dollar. In other words, when the US wanted it, the Dollar could not print, and when it wanted to print, it had to put the corresponding gold in its safe. This is solid money because it is indexed to gold. However, US president Nixon removed the Dollar from this gold-based system because it had difficulty financing the Vietnam war in 1971. Thus, he had the right to print unlimited money. Everyone knows the basic truth of the economy, and inflation occurs if central banks issue money for free. If inflation rises, interests increase, if interest rises, the borrowing costs of States increase. After a point, that state will not be able to pay the main money, even interest, and it will sink. The sinking of the Byzantine and Roman empires was the same reason, they printed money to finance their war, and at some point their money "collapsed" and their empires disappeared from history.
Spain, the most powerful empire before the British empire, has no money now; they use euro. Finally, England needed more money in order to continue to be the "sunless kingdom". When it chose to print money instead of producing and earning it, its indestructible, immortal pound is not read now. Here, the US Dollar will collapse one day, but when you look at it, it has a longer period, not maybe in 2021, maybe 10 years, maybe 20 years. Now, we will be explaining the reasons for this below.
- Banks all over the world communicate with each other thanks to the SWIFT system. In order to make EFT, you need to send money to this SWIFT through a member bank. Guess who owns SWIFT? Exactly, the USA… If you want to send 5.000 Dollars from Istanbul to your cousin in Australia, this money will go to the US Central bank first, get your approval from there, then the destination will reach Australia. Let's say the dollar collapsed in 2021, is there any alternative for SWIFT now? No… Well, then, how would those who want to collapse this Dollar (China, Illuminati, etc.) then transfer their money? Does world trade stop in a moment called stylish? Think about it, technically, if the US wants it, it can take China out of the SWIFT system overnight. In the morning of that night, China cannot take 1 lira abroad. Well, if the US does this, will it not hurt itself too? Gets. What we want to tell you is that you can not collapse the Dollar in such a night (read 2021). If the backbone of the world financial system (Dollar) breaks (without alternatives), everyone will sink. This alternative will not be available until 2021 or even for a long time.
- The table below shows the development of currencies held by IMF in central banks of all countries since 1965. As of 2019, 61% of the money held by all countries in central banks is Dollars. This figure was 50% 84 years ago. The main output of the euro is January 1, 1999 (say 2000). In the last 20 years, it has only increased by 2%, reaching 20,5%. So how is the Chinese currency Yuan, which everyone sees as a rival to the US, the dollar? Only 2% of the world. So what is the level of ignorance to say that the dollar will collapse next year in 2021? Think about it, 61% of the world's reserves will fall and the dollar will collapse after 7-8 months, and then will not the countries that hold so many dollars in the central banks collapse at once… Is there anything odd in this business? 😊
- Not many know, but the two countries that America's most owed in the world are Japan ($ 1.12 trillion) and China ($ 1.11 trillion). So how did this debt come about? Since the revenues from Chinese and Japanese exports are much higher than their imports, instead of keeping all of this excess money idle, they go to the central banks and buy the bonds (government debt papers) printed by the American Treasury. In other words, they go to the dollars they earn by selling products to the USA and they are obliged to lend to the USA again. Why, because there is no other reliable and relatively high interest country to go.
- There is $ 3.2 trillion in the central bank of China. So, does China want the US (Dollar), to which it is so connected, to collapse? Does a country want its best customer to collapse almost instantly (in 2021)? If so, he (China) collapses even worse.
- Dollar means capitalist market economy. For the dollar to collapse, this capitalist system must first collapse. Does it crash? Crashes. What has not disappeared? Well, as our astrologers said, does this system, which is huge and has no alternative, collapses in 2021, after 7-8 months?
- If a currency will collapse, the first Euro will go, then the Dollar will collapse. So if these astrologer friends want to collapse a money in 2021, I think they should go and work on some Euros. See who has the most socio-economic problems, the European Union, which has not been able to be a decent "union" for 20 years, and that all countries except Germany have been crying (Italy, Spain economies have been miserable for the last 2-3 years) or America, the superpower, the owner of the capitalist economy. Do you? Speaking of power, I would like to remind you that even Europe does not have an army, and that even the army of Germany is in bad condition due to low budget allocations. It is a USA that allocates 700 billion dollars to its army annually. The good thing is that this $ 700 billion does not come out of the pocket of the US, it goes and prints this money from its central bank.
- The table below is an index showing the value of the dollar. With its simple expression, it was at its normal value (2014) in 100, only 6 years later, it has reached the level of 30 with a value of 130% today, and as you can see, this figure peaked in March 2020, where the Corona virus, which almost collapsed the world economy, peaked. The value of the dollar. Let's ask the same question to our astrologer friends who are after the rating; Why did the countries run to the safest port dollar, as investors with money, as the world economy broke through Corona? How can a coin, which made its historical peak in March 2020, collapse without a reason in 1 just one year later? Look at the chart again and note how the dollar depreciated in the global crisis that came in 2021, 2002 years after its previous historic peak. The first was 6 years after the summit, the value fell, and the second was to drop a collapse only 2008 points below its normal value that Iceland went bankrupt in the same period.
From an astrological perspective, while Uranus is in Taurus, there will be movements that will trigger change in the money markets until 2026, but this will not happen with the collapse of the US dollar. The Aquarius Age we will be entering will support new currencies, especially digital and cryptocurrencies, but this is not a transformation in the short term. We are talking about a change that will change slowly for 20 years and will function alternatively.
To sum up in a short, single sentence, the 2021 dollar will not collapse or even break new historical records and try new summits.
You are loved!
Astrologer Nilay Dinç