Provincial Hygiene Board, convened under the presidency of Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, took decisions regarding the new normal period in public transportation. According to the decision, the number of passengers sitting on buses and metrobuses and one third of the standing passenger capacity will be taken.
Provincial Hygiene Board convened under the chairmanship of Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor attended the meeting held at the Governor's Office Tulip Hall. Ekrem İmamoğlu, Public Transportation Science Board and Transportation Support Commission Members, relevant Deputy Governors, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality officials, Provincial Gendarmerie Command, Provincial Police Department, Provincial Hygiene Council Members, IETT and Metro Istanbul officials.
As part of the efforts to combat coronavirus pandemics, opinions and suggestions regarding the measures to be taken in Istanbul in the new normal period were evaluated.
As a result of the recommendations of the Scientific Board, the Circular No. 01.06.2020 of 8567 of the Ministry of the Interior and the evaluation of the proposals brought in the meeting of the Istanbul Public Transportation Scientific Committee and the Istanbul Public Transport Support Commission on 02.06.2020;
1-Provided that it complies with the social distance rules regarding the passenger carrying capacity in vehicles with different features and qualities;
- In buses, metrobus vehicles carrying standing passengers; as much as the number of passengers sitting (with a cross seating arrangement without using two seats in opposite four seats and facing each other) and 1/3 of the standing passenger capacity,
- Applying labels on the vehicle floor to prevent close contact of standing passengers,
- If the vehicle capacity is full, no passenger will be taken by the driver,
- If the driver wants to ride insistently, the driver should be notified by law enforcement without moving the vehicle,
- Taking seats up to 50% of the seats and half of the passenger capacity (half of the AW-4 number) sitting in the subway and rail system vehicles,
- Taking passengers as much as the passenger capacity sitting in city lines ferries and marine engines,
2-In passenger boarding to vehicles;
- No unmasked passengers,
- Having liquid hand disinfectant in all vehicles,
- The disinfection of the vehicles every day before the trip and when necessary,
- Marking for the purpose of maintaining social distance at the stops,
3-Those who do not comply with the specified measures and rules are given administrative fines pursuant to Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law, and the necessary judicial proceedings are initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Penal Code regarding the behaviors that constitute a crime,
Günceleme: 04/01/2023 09:18