Last Minute: Some Coronary Measures Removed: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made important statements after the cabinet meeting. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan shared the following information about the new decisions taken regarding the coronavirus outbreak:
- The intercity travel restriction has been completely abolished as of June 1.
- By following, if we see a negative situation, we can bring this restriction again for some of our provinces.
- Public personnel, who are on the administrative track or are included in the flexible working system, will start regular work as of Monday, June 1, 2020.
- Nursery and day nurseries will all be opened on June 1, 2020 accordingly.
- The status of public personnel with chronic disease defined and monitored by the Ministry of Health will be evaluated by their institutions.
- I find it helpful to maintain some of the curfews for a while.
- The curfew limitation for people over 65 years old and the practice of being exempted between 14.00-20.00 on Sundays will continue.
- As a tradesman and artisan, our citizens over 65 years of age will be able to find their jobs by respecting the mask, distance and cleaning conditions.
- The three concepts are very important: mask, distance and cleansing.
- It also reduces the curfew application under the age of 20 to the age of 18, and the entire 0-18 age group will not be subject to curfews on Wednesday and Friday between 14.00-20.00.
- So there is no binary system anymore, we are reducing this to one. As of next Monday, June 1, businesses such as restaurants, hospitals, cafes, tea gardens, restaurants, swimming pools and spas will start to serve until 22.00 within the determined rules.
- Entertainment venues and hookah sales are out of this scope.
- The businesses within the tourism facilities that only serve their customers are not subject to the time limit.
- Rest facilities on road routes will continue to serve on June 1, 2020, and we will evaluate both the scope and the time according to the developments.
- Beaches, national parks and gardens will be operational starting from June 1, within the determined rules.
- Restrictions on sea tourism fishing and transportation were also removed within the determined rules.
- Libraries, national cafes, youth centers, youth camps will be able to continue their activities as of June 1, 2020.
Hibya News Agency