With the circular of the Ministry of the Interior, curfews will be applied across Istanbul on May 16-17-18-19. In order to prevent our citizens who are obliged to work due to their healthcare workers and mandatory duties during the restriction period, a decision was made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to conduct flights at 30-minute intervals between the days and times specified in our lines listed below.
In accordance with the decision;
- On Saturday, May 16 and Sunday, May 17, between 07:00 and 10:00 and between 17:00 and 20:00 in the evening,
- Operation will be carried out on Monday, May 18 and Tuesday, May 19, between 07:00 and 20:00.
Lines to be operated:
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line
- M3 Kirazlı-Olimpiyat-Başakşehir metro line
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line (Our flights will be made between Bağcılar and Tophane due to İSKİ study. Tophane-Kabataş will be served by IETT buses.)
- T4 Topkapı-Masjid-i Selam tram line
During the curfew, M6 Levent-Boğaziçi Ü / Hisarüstü metro and F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular lines and T3 as described earlier Kadıköy- Operation will not be performed in our fashion tram, TF1 Maçka-Taşkışla and TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car lines.
In line with the decisions we have taken during the operation, planning has been made in order not to exceed 25% occupancy and our passengers must comply with the social distance rules at the stations and vehicles published by the Provincial Hygiene Council decision.
Günceleme: 16/05/2020 16:54
Be the first to comment