With the circular of the Ministry of Interior, curfews will be applied across Istanbul on 1-2-3 May. In order to prevent our citizens who are obliged to work due to their healthcare workers and mandatory duties during the ban period, a decision was made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to conduct flights at 30-minute intervals between the days and times specified in our lines listed below.
In accordance with the decision; On Friday, May 1, between 07:00 and 20:00, on Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3, between 07:00 and 10:00 and between 17:00 and 20:00 in the evening.
Lines to be operated:
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line
- M3 Kirazlı-Olimpiyat-Başakşehir metro line
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line
- T1 Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line
- T4 Topkapı-Masjid-i Selam tram line
During the curfew, M6 Levent-Boğaziçi Ü. / Hisarüstü metro line and T3 as explained earlier Kadıköy-Fashion tram, F1 Taksim-Kabataş operation will not be made in our funicular, TF1 Maçka-Taşkışla and TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car lines.
In line with the decisions we have taken during the operation, planning has been made in order not to exceed 25% occupancy and our passengers must comply with the social distance rules at the stations and vehicles published by the Provincial Hygiene Council decision.