Built in 1909 (Hijri 1327), this station is 13 km from the previous station. This place consists only of the station building. The station, which is similar to the previous stations, consists of a two-storey main building and a three-arched portico before the entrance.
The building was built from natural stone. Similarly, this station, like many other stations, has been heavily destroyed for gold prospecting purposes. Even one of the rooms on the ground floor has become completely hollow. The staircase of the station was replaced with a new one for unknown reasons, unlike other stations.