Ahmet Sarp, (1931, Diyarbakır), bureaucrat and politician.
He graduated from ITU Civil Engineering Faculty in 1953 as Civil Engineer. 1965-1967 Regional Director of Highways Kayseri, Izmir Regional Director of Highways in the years 1967-1969, 1969-1974 Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has been the General Manager. 1974-1975 Hema Holding Chairman of the Board and General Coordinator, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport in 1975-1978, Chairman of the Board of Hema Holding again in 1978-1980, Chairman of the Board of 1988-1991 Eriş İnşaat Company, Member of 1991-1992 Hema Elektronik AŞ Board Member, 1992-1993 Vakıf İnşaat A.Ş. was appointed as the Managing Director and General Manager of the Board of Directors. He is married and has a child.
- Between 1981-1983, member of Parliament Advisory Council Diyarbakır
- 1983-1987 Parliament Member of Parliament Diyarbakır
- Founder and board member of the Nationalist Democracy Party
- Doğru Yol Party Assembly Group Vice President
- 1993-2000 9th President Süleyman Demirel's Chief Advisor