Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) announced on Monday that new tariffs will be implemented on the rail lines after the curfew. The specified metro and tram lines will operate between 06:00 - 23:00. F1 Taksim, which was closed due to the decrease in the number of passengers,Kabataş While the line is reopening, some tram lines and cable cars will remain closed.
Improvisation-Kabataş Funicular Line Opening
Within the scope of combating the Covid-19 outbreak, the flight hours have been extended as of Monday, May 11, on our lines, where restrictions have been made on flight hours. F1 Taksim, which was closed to operation due to the decrease in the number of passengersKabataş The funicular line will also be operational again on Monday, May 11.
Metro Lines According to the New Tariff Plan
According to the new tariff plan, in our lines listed below Between 06:00 - 23:00 operation will be made;
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line
- M3 Kirazlı-Olympic-Başakşehir metro line
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line
- M6 Levent-Boğaziçi Ü. / Hisarüstü metro line
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line
- T4 Topkapı-Masjid-i Selam tram line
- F1 Taksim Kabataş funicular line
Cable Car Lines Will Stay Closed
T90, which was previously closed to operation due to a 3% drop in passenger numbers Kadıköy-Fashion tram line, TF1 Maçka-Taşkışla cable car line and TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car line will remain closed until a second instruction as the current situation continues.
“Mass Transportation Will Work With 100 Percent Capacity”
IMM SözcüMurat Ongun, on the other hand, stated that, contrary to the news in the press, public transportation will work with 100 percent capacity.
In his statement, Ongun shared the following information:
- Do not rely on provocative news.
- Public transportation in Istanbul will be 5.700% capacity with 100 vehicles tomorrow.
- Normalization begins, but the outstanding passenger restriction in public transport continues.
- Metro until 23.00:XNUMX, Taksim-Kabataş The funicular will also provide normal service.