smart city of the Research curıocıty'n which performs Turkey as quantitative mobile surveys in general "Examination Survey between Turkey and Covidien-19" of every 10 people from 9 to cut the virus from spreading rate showed that want the curfew.
Traditional research methods Blending technology with a new generation of "smart city research" CURIOCITY Research and Consulting Company with operations research partner to understand the dialogue with Turkey's exam-19 Covidien has completed the second survey. 3-5 April 2020, the Turkey representative, according to the giant research conducted by persons 81 years and over 15 individuals in 4140 provinces mobile survey, 10 people from 9 "to prevent the spread of the virus should be a curfew" adopting its opinion.
In the last 1 week, 3 in 1 says that he has left the house at least once.
While 34% state that they have never left home in the past week, 66% say that they have been out at least once or more. Among women, the rate of not leaving home in the past week rose to 44%, while among men, the rate of those who go out is 77%. When asked how many times they go out in a week, it is seen that men leave home almost every day (average 7 times a week) and women leave an average of 3 times.
When asked about the reasons for going out to 2724 people who left the house;
- It is stated that most of them are leaving the house for grocery and pharmacy shopping, 61%. The rate of going out for shopping is based on 73% of women.
- The second reason to leave home because of work is 39%. Among men leaving home, the proportion of those who go to work rises to 53%, while 22% of women state that they go out for work.
- Shopping at shorter distances, such as buying bread and newspapers, is stated as the third reason, 25%.
- Another reason is that 16% of the people go out for bank-billing transactions in connection with the research done during the salary period.
- Among the reasons, “getting air” lags behind with 9% or “walking, sports” with 4%.
Those who travel or plan during the transition from March to April maintain their rates; 5%.
In the first research conducted on March 22, 2020, it was seen that there was a 6% segment traveling / planning to travel. The second study conducted at the beginning of April indicates that after the corona virus epidemic, there were 5% of those who stated that they traveled to another place (hometown or summer house) from where they lived. It is remarkable that those who insist on making a travel plan in the coming days are at the same rate, 5%.
Those who go out most often state that they are protected with cologne, disinfectants, 70%.
The percentage of those who resort to at least one method for virus protection when they go out is 87%.
- While those who do not take any precautions are 11% among women, this rate rises to 16% among men.
- The research reveals that 2 out of every 1 people who go out in the first week of April use a mask. The use of masks increases to 35% and above in women and adults over 55 years of age.
When asked how the mask was used, 51% of the users stated that they never removed the mask until they returned home. This behavior increased to 62% among women, while it was limited to 38% among men. The other 49% say that they take off the mask from time to time, those who wear the same mask again and replace it with a new one in half.
- Gloves users use 37% of the society. The use of gloves increases to 42% among women and to 55% among those 45 and over.
When asked how the experts use the gloves they warn about their careful use and removal; 58% of those who use gloves state that they changed the gloves after areas such as market and transportation where the human traffic is heavy. 42% say that he did not take off the glove until he returned home.
Turkey sees the curfew necessary, 90%.
When asked about their curfew ideas, it seems that a large part of the society wants to restrict curfew to prevent the spread of the virus; While 66% of them think that they should not go out on the streets in all of the country, 14% find regional restriction on a large scale. Those who want a curfew in their city are 5%, and those who want a regional ban on a small scale are 4%.
- Those who wish the streets to be banned in the whole country increase to 70% among women and to 15% between the ages of 34-72.
- Those who express their views on regional prohibitions on a large scale reach 45% in those 20 and older.
Food, beverage and basic necessity supplies in the house of 3 out of 2 people are sufficient for a maximum of 1 week.
When asked how long the food, drink and basic supplies in the house will be enough;
- 14% of the people say that the stock of the house will be 1-2 days, and 16% of the products at home will be enough for 3-4 days. Those who say that they can handle 5-7 days with products at home are 36%. In total; It is noteworthy that 66% had the maximum stock of 1 week.
- In the 34% segment stating that the stock in his house would be sufficient for a longer period of time; 20% say they have a two-week stock, while the remaining 14% say they are prepared for a month or more.
- Significant differences emerge between socio-economic classes in terms of sufficient time at home. While 26% of the lowest socio-economic class states that it has 1-2 days of supply, the rate of being prepared for more than 15 days in the top socio-economic class is 40%.