The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent an additional circular to the governorships regarding in which cases exceptions will be imposed for travel restrictions in the metropolitan city and Zonguldak with vehicle entry / exit restrictions.
According to this; those who were discharged from the hospital where they were treated, those who traveled to attend the funeral of their first-degree relatives or siblings who passed away, or end their city 5 Those who arrive during the day and do not have a place to stay, those who have completed their military service, those who have been released from prisons will be able to issue a travel permit by the Travel Permit Boards established under the governorships / district governorships. Travel permit requests will be made in the form of direct applications to the travel permit boards in the governorships and district governorships through the Alo 199 line belonging to the Ministry and the E-Application system of our Ministry.
In the circular sent by the Ministry to the governorships, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Science Board and our President Mr. In line with the instructions of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, he reminded that within the scope of coronavirus measures, a circular regarding City Entry / Exit Measures and Age Restriction was sent to 30 provincial governors, especially Zonguldak and 81 provinces with metropolitan status.
In the circular in question, it was stated that within the scope of the fight against the new type of coronavirus epidemic, it was stated that all entrances / exits to be made by land, air and sea in Zonguldak and 30 provinces with metropolitan status, and the curfews of citizens born after 01.01.2000.
In the circular sent to the governorships, it was stated that those who certify the existence of the following situations in order to determine the scope of the travel permits to be issued in accordance with the A / 3 / f clause of the Circular on City Entry / Exit Measures and Age Restriction, and these exceptions were counted as follows:
Provincial Entry / Exit Restrictions / Prohibitions;
- Who is discharged from the hospital where he is treated and wants to return to his original residence, who has been referred with a doctor's report and / or previously received a doctor appointment / control,
- Who will travel to attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, first-degree relatives or siblings who passed away,
- Who will accompany the funeral transfer, except those whose cause of death is Kovit 19 up to 4 people,
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence within 5 days, who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other document showing their travel, information,
- Who want to complete their military service and return to their settlements,
- An invitation letter for private or public daily contract,
- Released from penal institutions,
- The 14-day quarantine and surveillance period has expired in the dormitories belonging to the Credit and Hostels Institution after they came from abroad,
To Receive Travel Permit Requests;
- Ministry's Alo 199,
- E-Application system of the Ministry,
- Direct application to the travel permit boards in the governorates and district governorships, their procedures will be valid.
- Travel permit documents will be issued as single departure or departure / arrival from departure provinces.
- Travel permits will be valid up to 36 hours if issued for single departure, and up to 72 hours if issued for round trip.
- Necessary measures will be taken by Governorships in coordination with the relevant military units to reach the places where the discharged soldiers will go.
- Travel permits can be used for private vehicles limited to the passenger carrying capacity, and for commercial vehicles with a D2 passenger transport document with a maximum passenger capacity of 20, the number of passengers can be used on the condition that the number of passengers does not exceed half the capacity.
- Within the scope of the A / 1 / c article of the Circular, people who have come to the provinces whose entry and exit are restricted 5 days ago, but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their residence, can request a travel permit from 05.04.2020 on 08.00 Sunday morning to 09.04.2020 on Thursday 08. .
- Travel permits issued for citizens aged 22.03.2020 and over who are restricted from leaving the house within the scope of the Circular No. 5762 dated 65 and for citizens with chronic illnesses to travel; Within the scope of our Circular of interest, it will be valid for entry / exit from restricted cities.
- In order for the above-mentioned measures to be implemented uninterrupted by the Governorships and District Governorates, necessary planning will be made, including working conditions, location, personnel assignment, including weekends, and no disruption will be caused in the implementation.
- In order to monitor the implementation of the measures taken within the scope of the Circular of Interest in the provinces and districts, to eliminate the doubts that may arise and to establish the implementation unity, the Travel Permit Boards Tracking and Coordination Unit has been established within the Security and Emergency Center (GAMER), which will serve uninterruptedly at the Headquarters of our Ministry.