Atatürk Airport and Sancaktepe Coronavirus Hospitals Will Be Established: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that there are no problems in the hospitals and that two outbreak hospitals with a capacity of 1.000 people will be established in the area where Yeşilköy Atatürk Airport and Sancaktepe. Hospitals on both sides of the city will be put into service within 45 days.
Here are the lines of the speech of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who came across the cameras after the cabinet meeting with the teleconference method:
- We have enough mask stock for everyone. Masks will be supplied and distributed through PTT cargo. The sale is forbidden. Maskets given in the markets are also free.
- We aim to prevent the spread of the virus and back it down by ensuring that people other than those who work and work are left at home.
- The loan payments of 136 thousand enterprises that received credit from KOSGEB will be delayed for three months.
- We are expanding the scope of the 1.000 TL support aid we made last week.
- We will bring aid to 2 million 300 thousand households.
- Our citizens who work daily and have no income can apply to the governorships.
- The amount of money collected in the campaign accounts reached 1 billion 500 million pounds.
- We will establish new boards in most ministries, especially the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- After the corona virus fight, nothing will happen in the world as before.
- The real struggle will begin after the outbreak ends. That's why we attach importance to continuing production.