Gendarmerie Search and Rescue teams are always ready to work in Turkey's major ski resorts. JAK teams, working for the security of domestic and foreign tourists, spend 7 hours a day, 24 days a week.
At present (17) Provincial JK (23) Tim;
- Bolu - Kartalkaya,
- Bursa - Uludağ (3),
- Erzurum - Palandöken (2),
- Erzincan - Ergan,
- Hakkari - Mergabutan,
- Kocaeli and Kartepe,
- Kars - Sarıkamış (2),
- Kastamonu - Ilgaz (2),
- Kayseri - Erciyes (2),
- Kahramanmaras-Yedikuyu are
- Niğde - Çamardı,
- Rize - Çamlıhemşin,
- He works in Tunceli-Ovacık.
Staff in the teams receive training in combating severe cold, ski training, snowmobile and snowmobile training, first aid training and mountaineering training.
Tasks of Search and Rescue Teams
- To intervene in the events that occur in regions where there is no motor transfer opportunity in difficult nature and land conditions or where pedestrian conditions are difficult,
- To provide safety and security services on the tracks where winter tourism is carried out, to help the local and foreign tourists who are lost and injured,
- Reaching and evacuating the casualties in accidents occurring in regions where mountaineering sports are performed,
- In natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, avalanches, to reach and evacuate the victims.