It has been claimed that the works have come to a halt in the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line, which started from the Eminönü region and started along the Haliç beach and started to reach the Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal from Alibeyköy center and aimed to be completed in the second half of 2020. Although the tram line, which is planned to start testing at the end of 2019, has non-rail sections, it is noteworthy that there is no work on the line.
The Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line, which will integrate the rail system, sea and wheeled public transportation vehicles in the city center, was planned to be completed in the second half of 2020. The line starting from Eminönü Square will reach Unkapanı, Fener, Eyüp, Silahtarağa and Alibeyköy. It will be one of the most important public transportation routes in Istanbul due to its line location and historical structure. When the tram line is put into service, uninterrupted public transportation will be provided by Medipol University Unkapanı Campus, Kadir Has University Cibali Campus, Feshane, Eyüp State Hospital, Bilgi University Santral Campus, Historical Piyer Loti Hill and Alibeyköy Mobile Bus Station.
Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Information
The route starting from Eminönü bus stops area with Eminönü Station, Küçükpazar, Cibali, Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray, Feshane, Eyüp-Teleferik, Eyüp State Hospital, Silahtarağa Station and Sakarya Neighborhood Station pass through the Golden Horn coast, continue with Alibeyköy Merkez, Alibeyköy Metro Station and Will end at Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station.
- Even; The 2-piece series will serve 30 vehicles.
- Daily 114.000 passenger capacity
- 14 60 m long stations
- The average journey duration is to 35 dk.
- Line length: 10 km
- The tram vehicles, which are completely catenary along the route, will receive their energy from a system embedded between the two rails.
- Catenary energy poles and associated overhead line energy cables will not be used.
Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Stops
- Küçükpaz is
- Eyup Teleferik
- public hospital
- Silahtaraga Neighborhood
- Sakarya Neighborhood
- Alibeyköy Merkez
- Alibeykoy Mobile Bus Station
Stations with Integration
10 provides integration with ongoing and planned lines at separate points
1. Kabataş- Bağcılar Tram Line (T1) Eminönü Station and City Lines Eminönü ferry terminals and Eminönü Station,
2. Hacıosman-Yenikapı Metro Line (M2) at Küçükpazar Station,
3. Beylikdüzü-Sogutlucesme Metrobus Line and Ayvansaray Station,
4. Eyüp-Pierre Loti-Miniatürk Cable Car Line (TF2) at Eyüp-Teleferik Station,
5. With the planned Bayrampaşa-Eyüp Tram Line at Feshane Station,
6. Planned Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line in Silahtarağa Station,
7. Planned Eyüp-Yeşilpınar Ropeway Line in Sakarya Neighborhood Station,
8. Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line (M7) at Alibeyköy Metro Station,
9. It is integrated in Seyrantepe-Alibeyköy Metro Line and Alibeyköy Mobile Bus Station.