It was revealed that preparations were made for the change of route in the part of the Istanbul-Bursa-İzmir Highway project, which was brought to the agenda by the lawyer Nurhayat Altaca Kayışoğlu, the CHP Bursa Member of Parliament and the Member of the Bureau of the Parliament.
The lawyer Nurhayat Altaca Kayışoğlu, CHP Bursa Member of Parliament and a Member of the Bureau of the Parliament, stated that the "General Directorate of Highways and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has been working on the plan change for the route change in the part of the Istanbul - Bursa - İzmir highway within the borders of Bursa". It was learned that correspondence was made between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality for the amendment in question and a request was made for the project of the Bursa Northern Ring Motorway project into the Environmental Plan. CHP Bursa Deputy Nurhayat Altaca Kayışoğlu, who stated that it might be possible to disable the ring road used by citizens for free with the new route and charge for the km to be used, and that the need for change was caused, brought the issue to the agenda of the Assembly and asked the following:
- Does your ministry have any work on the new route of the highway that comes from Istanbul and continues to Görgülü by joining the free ring road in Ovaakça District of Bursa?
- If any, the route planned for the part of the Istanbul-Bursa-İzmir Highway Project that envisages the displacement of the remaining part of the city has been determined by considering the criteria.
- Is it a coincidence that the project, which is said to have been conveyed to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the General Directorate of Highways for its construction plans, will pass through the area that has been burned for a while and then forestation works?
- If there is a change of route, what effect will this have on the project cost?
- How soon is it planned to complete the work on the new route?
- What is the number of trees likely to be cut on the route? ”
WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED
In the response given to the proposal by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the following statements were made: “With the completion of Gebze - Orhangazi - İzmir Motorway, it was determined that the Bursa Ring Road traffic increased especially around Çağlayan Junction and Mudanya Junction. In the coming years, the proposal 'Bursa Northern Ring Motorway' has been prepared as the traffic will increase faster and cause the existing Bursa Ring Road to decrease and serve as a city road. Proposal The existing Bursa Ring Motorway will not be displaced by 'Bursa North Ring Motorway'. It will continue to be used in its current form. While determining the route, the standards in the Highway Criteria Report were taken into account. In order to protect the highway corridor from the constructions and to make the plan projects suitable for this project, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was first asked to be processed in the 13 / 1 scale Environmental Plan. The 'Bursa North Peripheral Motorway' project is a project. When the exact quantities are determined with the 100.000./1 scale final project, other questions in the proposal will be answered. ”