Map of Marmaray and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops and Expedition Hours: Marmaray, the project connecting European and Anatolian Side Halkalı You can find all information about the stops and times of the Gebze subway in this content. Halkalı Gebze Suburban Line 2019 includes the renewed lines within the scope of Marmaray project. Halkalı In this news we provide information about Gebze Metro Line Stations Halkalı You can find all the details about Marmaray Expedition Hours.
Marmaray starts from Halkalı on the European Side and progresses to Gebze. It provides transportation between Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme Marmaray on the European side and provides transportation between the Ayrilik Fountain and Gebze on the Anatolian Side. Istanbulites know very well that the first step of this project was taken with the Kazlıçeşme Ayrilik Fountain line, which connects the Anatolian Side and the European Side.
Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Stations
In total, Halkalı Gebze Metro line, which has the longest metro route in Istanbul, 43 stall. From these stops 15 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Florya Aquarium
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Timetables
Halkalı How many minutes does Gebze Marmaray take?
Marmaray Stops: As mentioned above in Halkalı Gebze subway 42 stall is located. The total time between Halkalı and Gebze stops will be reduced to 115 minutes. Briefly, the passenger leaving Halkalı 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Transfer Stops
There are many transfer stops on the Halkalı Gebze Metro line. Below you can see the metro lines and stops that you will transfer over Halkalı Gebze Metro Line:
- M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer at Halkalı station
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and sea transfer at Sirkeci station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at Ayrılık Çeşmesi station
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at İçmeler station
Map of Istanbul Metro
Halkalı Gebze Marmaray and YHT Ankara Connection
The Halkalı Gebze metro line, which is expected to be completely completed in 2019, will thus have completed the YHT Ankara connection. In other words, a passenger departing from Ankara will be able to stop in Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalı.
Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Fee Schedule (Updated 10.02.2020)
- 1-7 stops: 3,5 TL
- 8-14 stops: 4,5 TL
- 15-21 stops: 5,2 TL
- 22-28 stops: 6 TL
- 29-35 stops: 7 TL
- 36-43 stops: 7,75 TL
% Passengers with disabilities over 40 can travel free of charge with the cards they will receive from the Ministry of Family and Social Policies, and passengers over the age of 65 can use their ID cards free of charge.
- No transfer, no transfer,
- No refunds can be made at the same station,
- If an Istanbulcard is used for more than one person, only one refund shall be made,
- The common subscription (Blue Card) used in Istanbul is valid.