Preparing to transfer passenger transportation to the private sector, TCDD made nearly three hundred percent increase in subscription tickets on the YHT line. The 30-day subscription ticket preferred by employees and students on the Eskişehir-Ankara line has increased from 480 lira to 687 lira!
One dayFrom the Zodiac according to Hannah's story: "prepared to hand over passenger transport, the private sector, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), High Speed Train (YHT) did raise the exorbitant levels of 30-day subscription ticket. The 30-day subscription ticket preferred by employees and students on the Eskişehir-Ankara line has increased from 480 lira to 687 lira. The 1,5 percent discount applied to internet and mobile sales channels has been removed. It is decided to charge the business class full fee regardless of discounted / free travel cards from all passengers who will buy tickets from the business wagon.
IT'S NEW TIMES
Devlet Demiryolları Taşımacılık A.Ş. The Directorate General of Passenger Transportation has made more than a hundred percent hike for the following lines used by passengers with a 30-day subscription ticket. The hikes made are as follows:
- Ankara-Polatlı increased from 220 TL to 877 TL (raise rate 298 percent).
- Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya increased from 480 TL to 687 (raise rate 251 percent).
- Polatlı-Eskişehir increased from 352 to 260 thousand TL (The rate of raise is 257 percent).
- Ankara-Istanbul increased from 2 thousand 100 to 3 thousand 847 TL (rate of increase is 83 percent).
In addition to hikes, discounts were removed. Devlet Demiryolları Taşımacılık A.Ş. The decisions taken by the Directorate General of Passenger Transport Department are as follows:
- In the business class, which is being charged with a certain percentage of the economy class still in practice in YHTs, the position difference fees for all commercial discounts and passengers with free travel rights have been removed.
- All passengers who buy tickets from a business wagon will be charged a full business class fee regardless of their discount / free travel cards.
- The round-trip discount on business wagons will continue to be applied as 15 percent.
- The 1,5 percent discount applied to internet and mobile sales channels has been removed.
- In business boarding based subscriptions, 5-10 thousand packs and full youth tariffs were removed and 15 ride 5 percent, 20 ride 10 percent and 30 ride discounts were rearranged as 15 percent.
- In economy boarding based subscriptions, 5-10 ride packages were removed and 15 ride 15 percent, 20 ride 20 percent and 30 ride 25 percent were arranged on the full and young tariff.
- Along with the subscription packages (50 percent discount) that are valid for YHT business monthly subscriptions, full and young subscriptions have been removed from Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Eskişehir, Polatlı-Eskişehir and Polatlı-Konya routes that are applied and charged for a fixed amount. New subscription packages with a 25 percent discount, which are valid for all courses, will be implemented.
- Along with the subscription packages (50 percent discount) valid for monthly subscriptions in YHT economy wagons, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Eskişehir, Polatlı-Eskişehir and the packages that were applied and fixedly charged were removed on the Polatlı-Konya tracks. Subscription packages with 25 percent discount and 50 percent discount on all courses will be implemented. The current practice will continue on the outline trains.