To be employed in the General Directorate of Mining and Petroleum Affairs of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, within the framework of the Principles Regarding the Employment of the Contracted Personnel enacted by the Decree (657/4) dated 06.06.1978 and numbered 7/15754 of the Civil Servants Law No. 20; A total of XNUMX Underground Mining Experts will be received from the department graduates given below as a result of the oral entrance exam.
Candidates who will apply for the entrance examination for the underground mining specialist contracted personnel position are sought for:
- To meet the general conditions stated in the clause (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- Not to be over 1 years of age as of the first day of January of the year in which the Entrance Exam is held. (They were born after January 1975, XNUMX)
- To graduate from the departments of the faculties providing at least 4 years of education or one of the 4-year faculties whose equivalence is accepted by the Higher Education Council.
- Having at least five years of work experience in underground mining enterprises.
- Not to be prevented from traveling for a long time in terms of health and performing the specified tasks.
- Having served the military service for male candidates, being exempted, postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
APPLICATION FOR THE EXAM
Applications will start on 27/01/2020 and end at 12:02 on 2020/17.00/XNUMX.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE