The objection process for the Disabled and Former Convicted Permanent Workers (Cleaning Officer) oral exam held on Thursday, 16.01.2020, to serve in the provincial organization of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, has been completed and the final and reserve results lists are given in the Annex.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE MAJOR CANDIDATES
- Identity card example
- Certified Example of Graduation Certificate
- 6 (six) passport photos,
- A military status document with barcode issued by authorized military branches for ex-convicts or printed via e-government gate (discharge document for candidates who have completed their military service),
- Health Board Report stating the disability status for candidates with disabilities. (Noble)
- Health Board Report stating that there is no obstacle for the former convicted candidates to perform their duties regarding Health,
- Certificate of Ex-Convicts for ex-convicts. (Noble)
- Address declaration (Our Ministry www.uab.gov.t is can be obtained from the internet address or the General Directorate of Personnel),
- Ethical contract (Our Ministry www.uab.gov.t is can be obtained from the internet address or the General Directorate of Personnel),
- Security Investigation and Archive Research Form (Our Ministry www.udhb.gov.t is can be obtained from the internet address or the General Directorate of Personnel and will be issued and signed electronically in 4 copies),
- Written statement of criminal record.
They must deliver the above-mentioned documents personally to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of Personnel (Floor: 4), Hakkı Turayliç Caddesi No: 2020 3 Emek-ANKARA, until the end of working hours on Tuesday, February 5, 06338.
For Principal and Reserve Candidate Results List CLICK HERE