Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University Will Recruit Academic Staff; Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding Central Examination and Entrance Examinations to be Applied in the Official Gazette, which will be published in the Official Gazette dated 09.11.2018 and 03.10.2019, and published in the Official Gazette announced by Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University, published in the Official Gazette dated XNUMX and XNUMX. Provisions will be applied.
Announcement Start Date: 05.12.2019
Application Deadline: 19.12.2019
Pre-evaluation Result Notice Date: 25.12.2019
Entrance Exam Date: 30.12.2019
Result Description Date: 07.01.2020
The period of application is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
According to the general and special conditions of the application, the applicants who apply to the faculty staff are required to attach the following documents to their petitions to be submitted to the Dean's Office or the School of Higher Education;
2- Photocopy of Identity Card,
3- Photocopy of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral graduation documents or E-Government output, (Equivalence of diplomas received from abroad must be approved.)
4- Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral Transcript photocopies,
5- Photocopy of Foreign Language Certificate
6- One photo,
8- Central Examination Certificate (ALES),
9- Judicial Register Certificate (latest 1 (one) monthly)
10- A document stating that military service is demobilized, suspended or exempted for male candidates,
11- Approved service / experience certificate,
12- Application Form (http://personel.beun.edu.tr/icerik/14/cesitli-formlar.html address).
- Applications must be made to the department announced personally or by post.
- Delays in the post will not be accepted, or applications will not be accepted if one of the above documents is missing.
- Internet address where the results will be announced: http://w3.beun.edu.tr
- 1 (one) person cannot apply to more than one staff at the same time. All applications of candidates who are determined to have applied to more than one staff are canceled.
- Exams of those who are found to make false statements in the requested documents will be deemed invalid and their assignments will not be made. Even if their appointments are made, they will be canceled and they will not be able to claim any rights.
- Our university reserves the right to make changes in the exam schedule in mandatory situations and to cancel every stage of the announcement. All announcements made on the university website are in the form of a notification. Individuals will not be notified in writing.
(1) In the appointments to be made to the academic staff within the scope of this Regulation;
a) To fulfill the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) A minimum score of 70 from ALES, a minimum score of 50 from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score of an equivalent exam. ALES score is considered as 70 in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages of those who wish to benefit from the central examination exemption.
(2) With the decision of the Senate, university and high technology institutes may determine a score above the ALES and foreign language score dams defined in this Regulation, except for the teaching staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of vocational schools.
(3) To be used in the calculation of undergraduate graduation grade in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages
The equivalence of 4 and 5 rating systems to the 100 rating system is determined by the decision of Higher Education Council. The equivalence of the other grading systems to the 100 grading system is determined by the senates of higher education institutions.
(4) Candidates, in the language of education and training programs to be assigned to the teaching staff in the appointment of the program will be assigned in the language of education; In the appointments to be made to the teaching staff in accordance with the sub-paragraph (i) of the first paragraph of article 4 of 11 / 1981 / 2547 dated and 5 / 80 / XNUMX, the appointments to be made to the teaching staff in the relevant language; In international relations and appointments of higher education institutions, the instructor to be employed in the applied units of foreign language is required to have at least one XNUMX score from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score from an exam which is accepted as equivalent.
In the applications of graduate students without thesis to the academic staff; The provisions of the “Regulation on the Amendment of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Examinations to be Applied in the Appointments to be Transferred or Explicitly to the Faculty Members Other than Faculty Members”, published in the Official Gazette dated 03.10.2019, will be applied.
(1) Those who will be appointed to the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of vocational colleges must have a master's degree or have at least two years of experience in the field provided that they have a bachelor's degree and certify.
(1) Central examination requirement is not required for those who have completed their doctorate or medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and veterinary medicine expertise or proficiency in arts, who will be assigned to the specialization areas of the vocational schools determined by the Higher Education Council, and who have worked or worked in the academic staff of higher education institutions.
(2) Vocational colleges will be made to the teaching staff except for the teaching staff in the fourth paragraph of article 6 of this Regulation.
foreign language requirement is not required for applications.
|DEPARTMENT||It is INSTRUCTOR.||YDS OR EQUAL VALUE||DETAILS|
|ÇAYCUMA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL|
|CIVIL AIR TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT||1||To be graduated from Civil Aviation Management Department or Aviation Management Department. Having a master's degree in related field|
|1||50||Computer and Software Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer and Informatics Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Electronic-Communication Engineering, Computer Teaching, Computer and instructional technologies education To graduate from one of the undergraduate programs and to have at least a master's degree in the relevant field. (To be appointed within the scope of the lecturer who will work in the applied units within the Rectorate.)|
|1||50||To be a graduate of Turkish Language and Literature or Turkish Language Teaching and to have a master's degree in the relevant field. (Will be assigned at our University Turkish Teaching Center (TÖMER).|
|ÇAYCUMA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE|
|LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||1||To be a graduate of the Biology Department. Having a master's degree in Molecular Biology or Molecular Biology and Genetics and doing a doctorate in Molecular Biology and Genetics. To certify that Biochemistry and Physiology courses are experienced in laboratory applications and that they have received training in good laboratory practices, competence of experimental and calibration laboratories.|
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE