Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University will recruit academic staff; The Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Exams and Entrance Exams to be Applied to Appointments to Faculty Staff Other than the Academic Staff published in the Official Gazette dated 09.11.2018 and 03.10.2019 for applications and appointments to be made to the academic staff announced by Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University shall be applied.
Announcement Start Date: 05.12.2019
Application Deadline: 19.12.2019
Pre-evaluation Result Notice Date: 25.12.2019
Entrance Exam Date: 30.12.2019
Result Description Date: 07.01.2020
The period of application is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
According to the general and special conditions of the application, the applicants who apply to the faculty staff are required to attach the following documents to their petitions to be submitted to the Dean's Office or the School of Higher Education;
2- Photocopy of Identity Card,
3- Photocopy of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral graduation documents or E-Government output, (Equivalence of diplomas received from abroad must be approved.)
4- Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral Transcript photocopies,
5- Photocopy of Foreign Language Certificate
6- One photo,
8- Central Examination Certificate (ALES),
9- Judicial Register Certificate (latest 1 (one) monthly)
10- A document stating that military service is demobilized, suspended or exempted for male candidates,
11- Approved service / experience certificate,
12- Application Form (http://personel.beun.edu.tr/icerik/14/cesitli-formlar.html address).
- Applications must be made in person or by mail.
- Delays in the post will not be accepted or applications will not be accepted if one of the above documents is missing.
- Internet address where the results will be announced: http://w3.beun.edu.tr
- 1 (one) person can not apply to more than one staff at the same time. All applications of candidates who are found to apply to more than one staff are canceled.
- Those who are found to have made false statements in the required documents will be considered invalid and will not be appointed. Even if they are appointed, they will be canceled and cannot claim any rights.
- Our university reserves the right to make changes in the exam calendar and cancel every stage of the announcement. All announcements made on the university web site are notified. No written notification shall be made to the persons.
(1) In the appointments to be made to the academic staff within the scope of this Regulation;
a) To fulfill the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) A minimum score of 70 from ALES, a minimum score of 50 from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score of an equivalent exam. ALES score is considered as 70 in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages of those who wish to benefit from the central examination exemption.
(2) With the decision of the Senate, university and high technology institutes may determine a score above the ALES and foreign language score dams defined in this Regulation, except for the teaching staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of vocational schools.
(3) To be used in the calculation of undergraduate graduation grade in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages
The equivalence of 4 and 5 rating systems to the 100 rating system is determined by the decision of Higher Education Council. The equivalence of the other grading systems to the 100 grading system is determined by the senates of higher education institutions.
(4) Candidates, in the language of education and training programs to be assigned to the teaching staff in the appointment of the program will be assigned in the language of education; In the appointments to be made to the teaching staff in accordance with the sub-paragraph (i) of the first paragraph of article 4 of 11 / 1981 / 2547 dated and 5 / 80 / XNUMX, the appointments to be made to the teaching staff in the relevant language; In international relations and appointments of higher education institutions, the instructor to be employed in the applied units of foreign language is required to have at least one XNUMX score from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score from an exam which is accepted as equivalent.
In the applications of the non-thesis graduate graduates to the teaching staff; The provisions of the Dair Regulation on the Amendment of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Exams and Entrance Exams to be Applied to Personnel Other than Academic Staff Açık published in the Official Gazette dated 03.10.2019 shall be applied.
(1) Those who will be appointed to the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of vocational colleges must have a master's degree or have at least two years of experience in the field provided that they have a bachelor's degree and certify.
(1) Central examination requirement is not required for those who have completed their doctorate or medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and veterinary medicine expertise or proficiency in arts, who will be assigned to the specialization areas of the vocational schools determined by the Higher Education Council, and who have worked or worked in the academic staff of higher education institutions.
(2) Vocational colleges will be made to the teaching staff except for the teaching staff in the fourth paragraph of article 6 of this Regulation.
foreign language requirement is not required for applications.
|DEPARTMENT||It is INSTRUCTOR.||YDS OR EQUAL VALUE||DETAILS|
|ÇAYCUMA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL|
|CIVIL AIR TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT||1||To be graduated from Civil Aviation Management Department or Aviation Management Department. Having a master's degree in related field|
|1||50||Computer and Software Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer and Informatics Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical-Electronic Engineering, Electronic-Communication Engineering, Computer Education, Computer Education and Instructional Technology To graduate from one of the undergraduate programs and to have at least a master's degree in the related field.|
|1||50||To be a graduate of Turkish Language and Literature or Turkish Language Teaching and to have a master's degree in the related field (TÖMER)|
|ÇAYCUMA VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE|
|LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||1||Graduated from the Department of Biology. Graduate degree in Molecular Biology or Molecular Biology and Genetics and PhD degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics. To certify that the Biochemistry and Physiology courses are experienced in laboratory applications and that they are trained in good laboratory practices, competence of experiment and calibration laboratories.|
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE