2547 Instructor will be recruited to the following units of Tarsus University Rectorate in accordance with the Higher Education Law numbered 9 and the relevant articles of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Exams for Appointments to Academic Staff Other than Faculty Members.
GENERAL AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
1- To have the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2-2547 numbered Higher Education Law and the Merkezi Central Examination to be applied to the appointment of faculty members other than faculty members and Entrance Exams Regulations and Procedures on the Principles and be in accordance with the general and special conditions. (Graduate applications of non-thesis graduate graduates are registered to non-thesis master's programs before the date of 14 / 3 / 2016. The provisions of the third and fourth paragraphs of article 9 of this Regulation are not applied for the application to the academic staff of the faculty. those who cannot complete their undergraduate programs are not reassigned.)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANDIDATES:
1) Application Form (In the field of Announcements on the web page of our University)
2) Photocopy of Identity Card,
4) Certified copy of undergraduate / graduate diplomas or provisional graduation certificates or E-Government printout (document showing the equivalence of the diplomas of the graduates of foreign educational institutions by the Higher Education Board, Intercollegiate Board for PhD),
5) License Transcript (Certified Sample) (In the calculation of undergraduate graduation score, 4 and the equivalence of 5 system in 100 system shall be taken into consideration in the calculation of undergraduate graduation score),
6) Central Examination (ALES) Certificate (Last 5 year), ALES score type in which field of graduation is applied, or ALES score type in which field the student / department / department / program is announced will be used.
7) Foreign Language Certificate (YÖKDİL, YDS, KPDS, ÜDS and other foreign language documents stated in the current equivalence announcement issued by ÖSYM will be valid.
Number of photos (must be taken within the last six months),
1) Only one of the announced positions can be applied. Applications of more than one staff will be considered invalid. Applications that are not made within the deadline, missing documents and postal delays will not be taken into consideration.
2) Candidates who have made the wrong declaration will not be appointed. Even if they have been appointed, they will be canceled and cannot claim any rights.
Applications shall be made in person or by mail to the places indicated in the advertisement text.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE