In order to be employed in the permanent staff of Tarsus University Rectorate units, 657 / D of Civil Servants Law No. 4 / D, 4857 Labor Law and Regulation on Procedures and Principles for Recruitment of Public Institutions and Organizations will be recruited by X-NUMX.
The announcement regarding permanent staff will be published on the website of IS-KUR between 16-20.12.2019 dates and the applications of the candidates satisfying the conditions shall be submitted to Mersin Provincial Directorate of Mersin / Service Centers personally or : www.iskur.gov.tr They need to do at.
|Occupation||Employment Status||Education status||Number||Purchase Method|
|Normal / Standing||Secondary education graduate
(High School and Equivalent School)
|6||Lectures and Oral Examination|
a) No. 2527 they can freely Turkish Foreign Noble of Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, Private or business organizations Without prejudice to the provisions of the Law on the Run them to be a Turkish citizen,
b) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, embezzlement, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if amnesty not to be convicted of offenses of laundering or smuggling of assets resulting from the offense;
c) Not having membership, membership or affiliation with or affiliation with the structures, entities or groups or terrorist organizations determined by the National Security Council to act against the national security of the State,
d) Not to cooperate with terrorist organizations, not to help these organizations, to use or use public resources and resources to support these organizations, not to make propaganda of these organizations,
e) Not being deprived of the exercise of public rights,
f) Not to be associated with military service (having done, postponed or exempted),
g) Pension, old age or disability pension from any social security institution
a) To be at least high school and equivalent school graduates
b) To have successfully completed the basic training of Private Security in accordance with the Law No. 5188 and to have a private security identification card issued by the Governorship.
c) To have completed the age of 18 as of the last application day, not to have received the age of 35, (born between 20.12.1984-20.12.2001)
HISTORY AND PLACE
03 / 01 / 2020 on 10: 00 will be held in the Conference Hall of our University in the presence of a Notary.
INTERVIEW DATE AND PLACE
Candidates who are entitled to participate in the interview with the date, time and place of the interview,https://www.tarsus.edu.tr will be announced in the “Announcements” section. The announcement made on the web site of our university is in the nature of a notification and there will be no notification to the addresses of those concerned by post. Candidates who do not apply or do not enter the interview on the dates specified in the announcement will be deemed to have waived their rights and cannot claim any rights.
1. Candidates who are entitled to be appointed as a result of their application to the announced positions shall be employed as permanent workers in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law No. 4857.
2. The requests will be met at the level of Mersin Central and affiliated districts and applications of those residing in Mersin will be accepted as of the announcement date.
3. In accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations, applications of those who have been expelled from their posts or professions will not be accepted.
4. Candidate lists, lottery results and any other announcements notified to the University by İŞ-KUR https://www.tarsus.edu.tr will be announced in the adres Announcements ”section of the website. No written notification shall be given to the candidates who will participate in the lottery and the candidates placed as a result of the lottery. After drawing lots from the lists declared by İŞ-KUR, 4 floor will be interviewed.
5. Candidates who do not have the qualifications foreseen for the placement as a result of the placement have made false, misleading or false statements and those who have settled in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done, the assignment procedures will be canceled and if a fee is paid to them by the administration, this amount shall be compensated together with the legal interest. Candidates who do not submit the required documents within the time limit despite the qualifications and conditions of the staff they will be placed in will not be appointed to the task.
6. The number of candidates that will be required to be replaced by those who have not been appointed or who cannot be appointed because they do not meet the conditions of appointment will be determined from among the substitute candidates. 10759 / 1-1
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE