Presidency of State Archives to Recruit Contracted Personnel; Personnel will be recruited to be assigned to Ankara and Istanbul units of the Presidency State Archives Presidency. Applications will be made between 2-13 December 2019. With the professional practice exam, Restorer and oral exam, Technician, Technician, Engineer, Dietitian and Other Technical Services Personnel will be provided employment. The Presidency of the State Archives of the Presidency will provide a total of 76 contracted personnel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION EXAMINATION
1. To have the qualifications specified in paragraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. To be positive as a result of security investigation and / or archive research,
3. To carry the learning conditions required in the table numbered Annex-1,
4. 01 January 2020 has not reached the age of 35, (born 01.01.1985 and later)
5. Public Personnel Selection Exam (B), held by OSYM in 2018; to have received at least fifty (3) points based on KPSSP (93) score for undergraduate graduates, KPSSP (94) for associate degree graduates and KPSSP (50) score types for secondary school graduates,
6. Candidates can apply for only one position from the positions specified in the table numbered Annex-1. Only one province (Ankara-Istanbul) will apply for this application. Choices made for more than one position title or for more than one province (Ankara-Istanbul) will not be accepted.
7. If the employees of any 4 / B contracted position in public institutions and organizations do not have the same title of the contracted position they wish to apply for and the 4 / B contracted personnel position title they currently work for,
8. Applicants whose contract is terminated while they are working in any 4 / B contracted position in public institutions and organizations must have completed one (4) year waiting period as of the last application if they apply for the same title as the 1 / B contracted personnel position before the termination.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
📩 04/12/2019 17:04