Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is discussing one of the most important problems of the city, transportation. IMM President Ekrem İmamoğluThe congress themed 'Istanbul is Talking about Transportation' will be held at the Istanbul Congress Center on 17-18 December 2019.
Academics, NGOs, private sector representatives, public institutions and relevant units of IMM will share their knowledge and experience within the scope of the Sustainable Transport Congress, where all the issues and issues related to transportation will be discussed in detail. During the two-day congress, solution suggestions and improvement models for the city's transportation problems will be discussed.
The congress will be held in total 10 session.
Approximately one thousand 3 participants are expected to take part in the congress. In total, 65 speakers will share their knowledge and experience during the congress.
ISTANBUL CONGRESS CENTER
Prof. from Utrecht University as Keynote Speaker at the congress to be held at Istanbul Congress Center on 17-18 December 2019. Dr. Dick ETTEMA will give the speech. Sessions, IMM President Ekrem İmamoğluThe congress will begin after the opening speech.
The topics and moderators to be discussed in the congress are as follows:
- Parking - Dr. Lecturer. Member Mustafa Sinan YARDIM
- Road Public Transportation Systems - Assoc. Dr. Contact Mustafa directly
- Sea Lines - Sinem DEDETAŞ
- Pedestrian, Bicycle and Traffic Safety Sabahat TOPUZ TILE - Merve AKI
THE SECOND DAY
- Rail Systems - Prof.Dr. Dr. Contact İsmail directly
- New Generation Vehicles - Assoc. Dr. View Eda's Full Profile
- Urban Mobility in Smart Cities View Haluk's Full Profile
- Spatial Planning and Logistics Dr. Contact Mehmet directly
- Transfer Centers - Prof. Dr. Alper ÜNLÜ
- Climate Change and Air Pollution Contact Ümit directly
Date: 17-18 December 2019
Clock: 10.00- 18.00
Address: Istanbul Congress Center