2 Instructors will be recruited in accordance with the relevant articles of the Sınav Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Exams da to be applied in the appointments to be made to the academic staff of Bursa Uludağ University Rectorate.
General requirements (in accordance with Article 6 of the relevant Regulation)
(1) In the appointments to be made to the teaching staff within the scope of this Regulation;
a) 657 Law No. Civil Servants 48 Article to meet the requirements,
b) A minimum score of 70 from ALES and a minimum score of 50 from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score from an equivalent exam. The ALES score is 70 in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages of the applicants who wish to benefit from the central examination exemption.
(2) With the exception of the academic staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of the vocational colleges, universities and high technology institutes may determine a score above the ALES and foreign language score dams determined by this senate as minimum score.
(3) The equivalence of the 4 and 5 grade systems to be used in the calculation of the undergraduate graduation grade in the pre-assessment and final assessment stages is determined by the decision of Higher Education Council. The equivalence of the other grading systems to the grading system of 100 is determined by the senates of higher education institutions.
Special conditions (in accordance with Article 7 of the relevant Regulation)
(4) (Amended: RG-3/10 / 2019-30907) Candidates who will apply to the faculty members must have at least a master's degree with thesis or graduate from programs that offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
(5) (Amended: RG-3/10 / 2019-30907) Candidates who will apply to the teaching staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of the vocational schools must have at least a master's degree with thesis or have at least two years of experience in the field provided that they are certified as undergraduate graduates. sought.
– The period of application is 15 days from the date of publication of the announcement and the applications must be made to the related Units in person or by mail. Internet applications will not be accepted.
ANNOUNCEMENT START DATE: TUESDAY 17.12.2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE : TUESDAY 31.12.2019
DATE OF PRE-EVALUATION RESULTS: Monday, 06.01.2020
INTRODUCTION EXAM DATE: 09.01.2020 THURSDAY
RESULT DATE: TUESDAY 14.01.2020
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE