According to the relevant articles of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Examinations for Appointments for Academic Staff other than the Faculty Member, Article 2547 of the Higher Education Law No. 31 and the following units of the Rectorate of Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University Officer will be taken.
Applicants to Instructor Staff:
1 - Petition (The application address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) of the staff, Unit, Title, Degree and Candidate applied in the application petitions
It shall be stated.
2 - Identity Card Photocopy,
3 - Resume
4 - A document indicating that the military candidates are demobilized, suspended or exempted for military service,
5 - Undergraduate / Graduate Diploma photocopies (certified document)
6 - Photocopy of the certificate showing the equivalence of the diplomas of the graduates of foreign higher education institutions by the Interuniversity Board (approved document)
7 - Official Transcripts (for Undergraduate Education) (approved document)
8 - ALES Certificate
9 - Biometric photo of 2 (taken within the last six months)
10 - Foreign Language Certificate
11 - Document showing the level of experience (to be received depending on the announced staff) (approved document)
12 - Service Certificate from the Social Security Institution (SSI) Service Tracking Program (HİTAP) (Those who are currently working in a public institution and those who have been separated will bring it).
13 - Document that there is no judicial record (document obtained through e-Government)
General Terms and Conditions
(1) In the appointments to be made to the academic staff within the scope of this Regulation;
a) To fulfill the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) A minimum score of 70 from ALES, a minimum score of 50 from the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education or equivalent score of an equivalent exam. ALES score is considered as 70 in the pre-evaluation and final evaluation stages of those who wish to benefit from the central examination exemption.
(2) Except for the teaching staff of the vocational colleges determined by the Higher Education Council
university and high technology institutes, with the decision of the senate, a score above the ALES and foreign language dams set out in this Regulation minimum score
as they can.
(3) The equivalence of the 4 and 5 rating systems to be used in the calculation of undergraduate graduation grade in the pre-assessment and final assessment stages to the 100 rating system is determined by the decision of Higher Education Council. The equivalence of the other grading systems to the 100 grading system is determined by the senates of higher education institutions.
(4) Candidates, in the language of education and training programs to be assigned to the teaching staff in the appointment of the program will be assigned in the language of education; The appointment of a lecturer to be made to the foreign language-related staff in the field of science and 4 / 11 / 1981 dated and 2547 numbered Higher Education
In the appointments to be made to the teaching staff in order to teach the compulsory foreign language course in accordance with the paragraph (i) of the first paragraph of Article 5 of the Law; lecturer to be employed in the applied units of international relations and foreign languages of higher education institutions
In the appointments, at least one of the central foreign language exam accepted by the Council of Higher Education 80 score, or equivalent to a score that is considered to be equivalent to an exam score is required.
1) Candidates who apply for the teaching staff must have at least a master's degree with thesis or be a graduate of the programs that offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
2) Candidates who will apply to the teaching staff in the fields of specialization determined by the Higher Education Council of the vocational colleges must have at least a master's degree with thesis or have at least two years of experience in the field provided that they graduate and certify.
(1) Teaching staff in doctorate or in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and veterinary medicine who have completed proficiency or proficiency in art, who will be assigned to the specialization fields of vocational schools determined by Higher Education Council, higher education institutions.
Central examination is not required for those who have worked or have worked in their positions.
(2) Foreign language requirement is not required for the applications to be made to the teaching staff of the vocational schools except for the teaching staff in the fourth paragraph of article 6 of this Regulation.
FIRST APPLICATION DATE: 09.12.2019
LAST APPLICATION DATE: 23.12.2019
PRE-EVALUATION DATE: 25.12.2019
ENTRY EXAM DATE: 27.12.2019
RESULT DESCRIPTION DATE: 30.12.2019
* All documents of the candidate (s) to be nominated must be approved.
* Applications will be made in person or by mail and delays in the post will not be taken into consideration.
* Results https://www.mehmetakif.edu.tr web address. Announced.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE