From the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources:
ENERGY AND TABU RESOURCES EXPERT ASSISTANT
ENTRANCE EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT I - INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM
- In order to be appointed in the central organization of our Ministry (ANKARA);
A total of 8 Energy and Natural Resources Assistant Specialists from 9th and 30th degrees will be recruited.
- In the absence of applications as much as the number of assistant experts to be taken in terms of education, the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources has the authority to determine and make changes between the branches of education according to the staff and needs.
- In case the applicants who meet the conditions of taking the exam and duly apply more than the number of candidates to take the exam specified in the table, the number of candidates mentioned above will be taken to the entrance exam starting from the candidate with the highest KPSS score. If the number of candidates in the last row is more than one due to their equal scores, all of these candidates will be called for the exam.
II- EXAM APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- Having a score of 2018 or above in the Public Employee Selection Exam held in 2019 or 75 by ÖSYM for the (A) group cadres,
- To graduate from one of the 4-year faculties of the faculties providing at least 4 years of education, or their equivalence to those accepted by the Higher Education Council as of the deadline,
- To have the general conditions stated in the paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- Not to be over the age of 01 as of 01/2020/35 (those who were born on and after 1 January 1985),
- Not to be associated with military service for male candidates,
- Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
- To have applied within the deadline.
III- EXAM APPLICATION
Applications will start on 20/01/2020 and end at 31:01 on 2020/16.00/XNUMX.
a) The application form on the www.enerji.gov.tr website of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (can be filled in your own handwriting or computer environment.)
b) Computer output of KPSS result document,
c) Original or approved copy of the graduation certificate (If the application is made in person with the original copy, a copy of the original will be approved by the Ministry.) or the certificate of graduation to be taken over e-government
d) CV of the candidate (It can be edited in the form of its own handwriting or computer environment in accordance with the sample on the website of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources "www.enerji.gov.tr".)
And in person or by mail to the MENR General Directorate of Management Services Nasuh Akar Mahallesi Türk Ocağı Caddesi No: 2 Bahçelievler / Çankaya / ANKARA.
- Delays in the mail and applications not made within the time specified in the announcement, and application forms with missing documents or unsigned applications will not be evaluated.
IV- EXAM DATE AND PLACE
- Entrance exam will be held between the dates of 24 February - 06 March 2020 at Nasuh Akar Mahallesi Türk O Oca Caddesi No: 2 Bahçelievler / Çankaya / ANKARA, the main building of our Ministry's headquarters, 1st Floor A Block Management Services.
– The right to take the entrance exam kazanThe list of candidates and the exam schedule will be published on the website of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources at “www.enerji.gov.tr”.
V - EXAM METHOD - SUBJECTS AND EVALUATION
- Entrance exam will be held orally.
- Oral exam candidates;
a) Knowledge levels related to professional issues, Electricity Market Law No. 6446, Natural Gas Market Law No. 4646 (Amending the Electricity Market Law and the Law on Natural Gas Market), Petroleum Market Law No. 5015, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Law No. 5307 and Law Amending the Electricity Market Law and other secondary legislation related to these,
b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
c) Merit, ability to represent, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession ç) Self-confidence, persuasiveness and persuasiveness,
d) General ability and general culture,
e) Openness to scientific, technological and current developments shall be achieved by evaluating the fifty points for sub-paragraph (a) and ten points for each of the features mentioned in sub-paragraphs (b) to (e), and giving separate points.
In order to be successful in the oral examination, the arithmetic average of the scores given by the chairman and members of the board over one hundred full points must be at least seventy.
VI - ANNOUNCEMENT OF EXAM RESULTS
- The examination committee makes the final success order separately according to the graduation fields within the quotas announced.
- Starting with the candidate with the highest success score, as many candidates as the number of cadres specified in the announcement are determined. Substitute list is determined provided that the number of assistant experts to be taken does not exceed half of the number of staff.
- If the number of successful candidates stated in the announced quota is not found as a result of the exam, the number of candidates can be taken as many as the number of successful candidates or the number of quotas for the faculties or departments mentioned above can be changed.
- The rights of the candidates in the reserve list are valid until the following exam date (at the latest two years) and do not constitute an acquired right or any priority for the subsequent exams.
- Having a score of 70 or above from the entrance examination does not constitute a right to be acquired for candidates who cannot enter the ranking list on the main and reserve list.
- The names and surnames of the candidates who are successful in the entrance examination and the main and reserve lists with the candidate numbers are listed on the bulletin board of the Ministry's central service buildinghttp://www.enerji.gov.tr” will be announced on the internet address.
VII - OTHER ISSUES
Those on the main list who do not apply within the time period notified to them, even though they do not have a valid excuse, and those who are found out to do not meet the necessary conditions, will not be appointed. Exam results for candidates who do not apply for appointment without an excuse within the time period notified to them, or who do not start their duties within the prescribed time despite their appointment. kazanis not considered a right.
- Those who do not apply within the period specified in the notification to be made, those who do not compensate from the appointment process, those whose assignments are canceled and those who are not appointed upon understanding that they do not meet any of the conditions of being appointed as civil servants will be appointed from the reserve list.
- The exams of those whose application is accepted and whose names are among those who can take the entrance exam are determined to be false, and their assignments are not made. Even if their assignments are made, they are canceled. They cannot claim any rights, and a criminal complaint is filed with the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 26 dated 9/2004/5237. In this way, those who mislead the Ministry are notified of public officials to the institutions they work with.
- Candidates are required to have any special identity documents (identity card, driver's license or passport) with them when entering the exam.
- Candidates must submit their objection regarding the exam result to the Ministry's “http://www.enerji.gov.tr” They will make it to MENR within 5 (five) working days after its announcement on the internet address.
- The petition without TR identity number, name, surname, signature and address or objections made after the expiry date will not be taken into consideration.
IX- INFORMATION RETURN
Any information about the exam can be found on the telephone numbers below, on the Ministry website (http://www.enerji.gov.tr) or from the General Directorate of Management Services of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (Nasuh Akar Mah. Türkocağı Cad. No: 2 Bahçelievler- Çankaya / ANKARA).
(0312) 212 64 20 / 7501-7306 / (0312) 222 41 59
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE