Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Route and Duration: Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stops Route Duration: 19,3 Km The first phase of the length of the line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connecting to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu directions was extended to Eminönü Station afterwards. On 29 June 2006, passing over the Galata Bridge KabataşConnected to.
Kabataş in Taksim - Kabataş The connection with Yenikapı Hacıosman Metro Line was established over the Funicular Line and in this way, transportation was provided between the 4th Levent and Atatürk Airport by rail systems. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bağcılar Line, which was put into service in 2006 and operated with high-based tram vehicles, were harmonized with low-floor trams only after one week and were merged with T3 Line on February 2011, 1. With this study, from Bağcılar KabataşNon-stop rail transportation was provided.
The number of daily voyages on the route, on which it is built, has a potential of 320.000 (Average) passengers, Kabataş Bağcılar is 295 Expeditions in one direction. With 31 stations Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line operates between 06.00 - 00.00. Expedition time is about 65 minutes The one-way trip frequency is 2 per minute.
Kabataş Bagcilar Tram Stations
The stations on the whole of the line are suitable for the operation of the low floor tram cars and the ramps for disabled access are constructed with ramps in technical conditions suitable for disabled access. Only Topkapi station was built in the Topkapı underpass.
Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Integrated Lines
Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line is counted from our spine lines with its high capacity and route, therefore, it provides the opportunity to transfer it to other public transportation at many points on its route.
- In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line at Zeytinburnu Station,
- CevizliBağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station, metrobus line,
- T4 Topkapı Mescid-i Selam tram line at Topkapı Station,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines at Yusufpaşa Station,
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
- At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
- Marmaray operation at Sirkeci Station,
- With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
- F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
- Kabataş F1 Taksim- StationKabataş Transfer to the funicular line, City Lines, IDO and marine engines.
Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Station Lines
- Yavuz Selim
- Merter Textile Center
- Mehmet Akif
Interactive Istanbul Tram Map
Istanbul Metro Map, Istanbul Tram Map: All maps of Istanbul public transportation systems can be found on the following maps: