Map of Marmaray and Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops and Expedition Hours: Marmaray, the project connecting European and Anatolian Side Halkalı You can find all information about the stops and times of the Gebze subway in this content. Halkalı Gebze Suburban Line 2019 includes the renewed lines within the scope of Marmaray project. Halkalı In this news we provide information about Gebze Metro Line Stations Halkalı You can find all the details about Marmaray Expedition Hours.
Located on the European side of Marmaray Halkalıand starts to Gebze. On the European Side Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme Marmaray, while the Anatolian side provides transportation between the Ayrılık Fountain and Gebze. The people of Istanbul know very well that the first step of this project was taken by Kazlıçeşme Separation Fountain line which connects Anatolian Side and European Side.
Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Metro Stops
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı Gebze Metro line in total 43 stall. From these stops 15 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Florya Aquarium
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Subway Line Hours
Marmaray First and Last Train Hours
Halkalı How many minutes does Gebze Metro take?
Marmaray Stations: Halkalı As mentioned above in Gebze subway 43 stall . Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalıdeparting 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı Below you can see the metro lines and stops that you will transfer via Gebze Metro Line:
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tramway line and sea transfers
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
Map of Istanbul Metro
Halkalı Gebze Subway and YHT Ankara Connection
2019 expected to end completely within the year Halkalı The Gebze metro line will be completed by YHT Ankara connection. So, a traveler who departed from Ankara, Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalıwill stop in.
Gebze Halkalı Fee Schedule
from Gebze Halkalıfor the distance to 76,6 kilometers 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.
Marmaray Stops and Working Hours According to Stops
- Gebze - Halkalı (First train 06.00)
- Gebze - Halkalı (Last train 22.15)
- Halkalı - Gebze (First train 06.00)
- Halkalı - Gebze (Last train 22.00)
- Söğütlüçeşme - Zeytinburnu (First train 06.01)
- Sogutlucesme - Zeytinburnu (Last train 23.59)
- Zeytinburnu - Söğütlüçeşme (First train 05.50)
- Zeytinburnu - Söğütlüçeşme (Last train 23.19)