Today in History
13 October 1870 The direction of Edirne-Sarımbey line was accepted with will.
October 13, 1923 Ankara became the new capital of the State of Turkey. Until diplomats found accommodation in Ankara, they were staying in sleeping cars on the railroad tracks in Ankara Station. The night of the sleeping wagons was 5 lira.
13 October 2017 OMSAN becomes the first private sector operator
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- OMSAN Private Sector's First Train Operator
- Today in History: 22 October 2017 in Kahramanmaraş Türkoğlu
- Turkish Lighting Sector Meets with International Players in IstanbulLight
- Legal Infrastructure for Private Sector Train Management at 2015
- The high-speed train line will serve the night to carry the burden of the private sector
- Legal Infrastructure for Private Sector Train Management Completed at 2015
- OMSAN Logistic General Directorate of Logistics in the Department of Logistics
- OMSAN Signed Another Principle in the Railway Sector!
- Signatures Applied! OMSAN Logistics Became the First Private Railway Train Operator
- UTİKAD and Beykoz University will Keep the Pulse of the Sector
- TCDD and sector preference Eurasia Rail 2013
- BTSO's Logistics Workshop Brings Light to the Future of the Sector
- Eurasia Rail to Promote Important Sector Members and Speakers
- ARUS Becomes the Voice of the Sector at Eurasia Rail 2019 İzmir Fair
- Pegasus Welcomes Cargo Sector Representatives
- Mercedes-Benz Türk Exceeds the Expectations of the Industry with Its Wide Truck Portfolio
- The Future of the Industry was Discussed at the Logistech–Logistics Fair
- Pegasus hosted the representatives of the sector at the international air cargo logistics conference
- DATEM will be the R & D Institute of the sector
- TLS Logistics Assistant General Manager, Aykut Yakalı, told the Logistics Students the Global Perspective of the Sector and the Strategies That Could Be Applied in the New Markets
- Eurasia Rail "The Efficiency of the Sector Not to be Missed"
- The Size of the World Drone Leader in China Will Increase to $ 8.75 Billion
- TOSB Contributes to the Development of the Industry with its Case Studies in the Field of Industry-University Collaboration
- Shoe Design Contest Will Redefine the Trends of the Industry
- Seminars at Logistech Shed Light on the Future of the Industry
- Logistech Brings All Components of the Industry Together
- Today in History: 26 January 2017 1915 The Canakkale Bridge ...
- Today in History: February 4, 2017 Antalya's dream for years
- Today in History: 18 March 2017 1915 ün
- Today in History: 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram in Kocaeli