Bursa T2 Tram Line Stops Map and Promotional Video: Construction works continue on Bursa T2 Tram Line. Here are the Bursa T2 tram line stops… realized in Bursa T2 Construction works on the Kent Square Terminal tram line continue at full speed. Along with the line that will pass through Istanbul Street, works are continuing to give the street an aesthetic appearance.
In this context, the survey was initiated to determine the design of the overpasses to be built on the street. When 23 station projects are being prepared, only 9 will be implemented.
Bursa T11 tram line 2 consisting of 9 stations has a thousand 445 meter length. In addition to the stations, 3 railway bridge and 2 road bridge, 6 transformers and 1 storage area are also implemented in the project.
When the trains start on the Bursa T2 line, even 12 tram cars will be watched by 2 series. Tram speed is now serving T! expected to be faster than the line.
Bursa T2 Tram Line Stations
- Front of Town Square
- Gencosman Turk Telekom six
- 300 meters behind Beşyol Junction
- 300 meters ahead of Beşyol Junction
- Melody in front of the wedding hall
- In front of Regional Directorate of Forestry
- In front of Traffic Control Branch Directorate
- Identity Store front
- AS Center front
- Front of Intercity Bus Terminal