YHT ticket prices and schedules: 2019 Current High Speed Ticket Prices Expedition Times and Expedition Times: High speed trains that make our lives easier in intercity transportation continue to connect different cities, passengers and cultures. High speed trains serving different cities with different travel characteristics and wagon types are prepared with great devotion and have high technological features. TCDD Transportation offers you an insatiable travel opportunity by integrating all innovations and technological developments in this field in the fastest way.
High-speed trains, which allow you to reach the city in a shorter time than the car and travel more economically, are divided into three categories: pulman, business and dinner. TCDD Transportation online ticket system after selecting your tariff you can choose which car you want to travel. Since there is no passenger car for the food car, no tickets are sold for this car. You can dine in this section and buy food from the buffet.
Buses are removed from Bursa, Antalya, Karaman by TCDD Transportation for easy transportation to high speed train lines from some cities. The closest station connections are available to make a deal in this way and to get to the express train from these cities. These links,
- Bus to Karaman - Konya High Speed Train
- Antalya - Konya High Speed Bus Connection
- Bursa - Eskisehir High Speed Bus Connection
- People who buy round-trip tickets from the same departure and arrival stations can get 20 discounts on high-speed train tickets.
- People between the age of 13 and 26 receive 20% discount because they are subject to the youth discount.
- Teachers from the Ministry of Education are entitled to a discount of 20 regardless of whether they are private or public schools. These discounts include principals and assistant principals, university and college academicians, and teachers of Turkish nationality who work in foreign countries.
- 20% discount is also applied to NATO military officers and experts working in the Turkish armed forces.
- 12 person groups or 12 person joint ticket purchases are entitled to a 20 discount.
- Passengers between the age of 60 and the age of 65 are entitled to a discount of 20.
- Passengers over the age of 65 are entitled to a 50 discount.
- Domestic or foreign press members are also entitled to 20% discount with the cards issued by the Directorate General of Publication Information.
- TCDD staff and their families (spouse and children) are subject to a 20 discount.
- Children under the age of 7-12 receive a 50 discount% e Children under the age of 7 do not pay if they do not travel in a separate travel seat.
16 July High Speed Train from 2019 (YHT)
- Every day from Bilecik to Istanbul, 08.09-11.49-14.44-19.09,
- Every day from Bilecik to Konya, 09.59- 15.18- 21.14,
- Every day from Bilecik to Ankara 09.11-11.39-15.54-17.56-19.42-20.18
will act in the form.
Ankara Istanbul YHT
The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train operates a reciprocal 6 daily between Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Ankara. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train departing from Ankara stops at Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze stops and arrives at Pendik in approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes. Ankara-Istanbul High-speed train does not stop at some of the stops at some times of the arrival of the train may occur differences.
Istanbul Ankara YHT
The Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train operates a reciprocal 6 daily between Istanbul-Ankara and Ankara-Istanbul. The train departing from Istanbul Pendik arrives to Ankara via Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir, Polatli and Sincan respectively in 4 hour 15 minutes. Since the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train does not stop at some stops, there may be differences in the arrival time of the train.
Ankara Eskişehir High School
Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train It is one of the stops on the Eskişehir-İstanbul-Ankara Line. It is possible to perform 5 voyages through this line. In addition, the Ankara-Eskişehir line is also located. Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train line, which is one of the 6 voyages, makes 11 voyages per day. Since this time is short-term, there is no food wagon in it. Since the train stations are in the city, the journey between Ankara and Eskişehir takes about 1,5 hours. Instead of traveling by this train, you can also choose Anlara- Istanbul line. Two passes through the same stops.
Eskisehir Ankara YHT
Eskişehir-Ankara High Speed Train This is one of the stops on the Eskişehir-İstanbul-Ankara Line. It is possible to perform 5 voyages through this line. In addition, the Eskişehir-Ankara line is also located. Eskisehir-Ankara High Speed Train line, which is one of the 6 flights, makes 11 flights daily. Since this time is short-term, there is no food wagon in it. Since the train stations are in the city, this time gives the passengers a very practicality. The journey takes an average of 1,5 hours.
Ankara Konya YHT
Ankara-Konya High Speed Train runs on a daily basis. The average duration of these trips is 7 hours and 1 minutes. Sincan and Polatli stops. You can choose between two tickets, standard and flexible. The 55 wagon-type high-speed train includes one 2 + 2 pulley economy class and 2 + 2 pulley business class. This time is short-term, so there is no wagon with food.
Konya Ankara YHT
Konya-Ankara High Speed Train runs on a daily basis. The average duration of these trips is 7 hours and 1 minutes. Polatlı and Sincan stops. You can choose between two tickets, standard and flexible. The 55 wagon-type high-speed train includes one 2 + 2 pulley economy class and 2 + 2 pulley business class. This time is short-term, so there is no wagon with food.
Konya Istanbul YHT
Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train performs 2 flights per day. The last stop of the train is Istanbul Pendik. The average journey time is 4 hours and 20 minutes. Konya-Istanbul train stops are respectively Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Arifiye, Izmit and Gebze. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food.
Istanbul Konya YHT
Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train runs 2 flights per day. The last stop of the train is Konya. The train completes a journey time on average 4 hour 20 minute. Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train passes through Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir stations respectively. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food. Train ticket prices vary depending on wagon types.
If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation (444 8 233) or you can start your ticket now and enjoy this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices.
Valid YHT for expeditions from 16.07.2019 date CLICK HERE
16 From July 2019 For Valid YHT Train and Bus Connections CLICK HERE
To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE
TCDD High Speed Train Map:
Questions and Answers About YHT
[ultimate-faqs include_category = 'yht']