Marmaray Map: Marmaray Project, which is one of the most important projects in the world, is a project that does not pollute the environment by using high capacity electric energy in order to maintain the urban life of Istanbul in a healthy way, to offer urban life and urban transportation opportunities to the citizens and to protect the natural historical features of the city.
Istanbul is a city that needs to be protected with historical and cultural values, on the other hand, to reduce the environmental impact of public transportation systems and to establish modern railway facilities to increase the capacity, reliability and comfort of railway systems.
The project is located on the European side Halkalı is based on the construction of the railway subway system and the upgrading of the suburban rail system in Istanbul in order to connect the Gebze districts on the Asian side with a continuous, modern and high capacity suburban rail system.
Railway lines on both sides of the Bosphorus will be connected by a railway tunnel connecting the Bosphorus. The line will go underground in Kazlıçeşme; it will move along the new underground stations Yenikapı and Sirkeci, pass under the Bosphorus and connect to Üsküdar, another new underground station, and re-surfaced at Söğütlüçeşme.
About Marmaray Project
The project is currently one of the largest transport infrastructure projects in the world. The entire new and improved railway system will be approximately 76 km long. Main structures and systems, immersed tube tunnel, drilling tunnels, open-close tunnels, level structures, 3 new underground station, 36 aboveground station (renovation and improvement), operating control center, pitches, workshops, maintenance facilities, to be built on the ground new A third line will consist of 4 parts, including the upgrade of existing lines, completely new electrical and mechanical systems and modern rail vehicles to be supplied. A separate contract is made for each section;
- Engineering and Consulting Services (in force)
- BC1 Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Construction
- CR3 Gebze-Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines, Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems (Applicable)
- CR2 Supply of Railway Vehicles (in force)
Marmaray, Haydarpaşa-Gebze and Sirkeci-Halkalı It has been realized with the improvement of the suburb lines and connecting with the Marmaray Tunnel. Upon completion of the second stage, 76,6 will serve on the line length and 43 station.
When the construction is completed, the line connected to Marmaray, 1,4 km. (tube tunnel) and 12,2 km. (drilling tunnel) TBM Bosphorus crossing and European side Halkalı- It is planned to be approximately 76 km in length between Gebze and Haydarpaşa on the Anatolian side. Railways of different continents will be combined with tube tunnels immersed under the Bosphorus. Marmaray has the world's deepest immersed tube tunnel used by rail systems with 60,46 meter depth.
Gebze-Ayrılık Fountain and HalkalıThe number of lines between -Kazlıçeşme and 3 is 2.
Great view of the Marmaray Map click here
Halkalı Gebze Metro Stations
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı Gebze Metro line in total 42 stall. From these stops 14 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Subway Line Hours
Halkalı How Many Minutes To Gebze Metro
Halkalı As mentioned above in Gebze subway 42 stall . Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalıdeparting 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı Below are the metro lines (stops) that you will transfer via Gebze Metro Line:
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and maritime transfers at Sirkeci station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at Ayrılık Çeşmesi station
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- İçmeler M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at the railway station
Marmaray Promotional Film
Map of Istanbul Metro
Halkalı Gebze Subway and YHT Ankara Connection
2019 expected to end completely within the year Halkalı The Gebze metro line will be completed by YHT Ankara connection. So, a traveler who departed from Ankara, Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalıwill stop in.
GEBZE HALKALI FEE TARIFF
from Gebze Halkalıfor the distance to 76,6 kilometers 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.