General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), 2019 year of June, the airline aircraft, passengers and freight statistics announced.
Accordingly, in June of 2019;
Airplane traffic landing and taking-off to airports was 73.487 on domestic lines and 73.476 on international lines.
Overflight traffic in the same month was 41.190. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served on the airway reached 188.153 with overpasses.
Airports across Turkey this month 9.080.111 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 11.504.383.
Thus, the total passenger traffic, including direct transit passengers, was 20.606.926 in the month in question.
Airport freight (cargo, mail and baggage) traffic; As of June, it reached 70.131 tons on domestic lines, 186.975 tons on international lines, and 257.106 tons in total.
As of the end of June 2019 (6 monthly realizations);
Airplane traffic landing and taking-off to airports was 403.396 on domestic lines and 309.615 on international lines.
In the same period, overflight traffic was 227.897. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served on the airway reached 940.908, including overpasses.
Domestic passenger traffic in airports across Turkey in this period 49.465.315, while international passenger traffic was 45.202.855.
Thus, total passenger traffic with direct transit passengers was realized as 94.812.482 in the said period.
Airport traffic (cargo, mail and baggage) traffic; 376.891 tones in domestic lines, 1.155.469 tones in international lines and 1.532.360 in total.
2019 year realizations at Istanbul Airport;
Aircraft traffic that landed and departed at Istanbul Airport in June 2019 was 10.675 on domestic flights, 27.326 on international flights and 38.001 in total.
Passenger traffic in domestic lines was realized by 1.653.878, international passenger traffic was 4.330.367 and in total, 5.984.245 passenger traffic was realized.
At Istanbul Airport; Until the end of June 2019 (in the first 6 months), 27.889 domestic flights, 75.778 international flights, 103.667 aircraft traffic in total; passenger traffic was 4.160.247 on domestic flights, 11.782.585 on international flights, and a total of 15.942.832 passenger traffic.
The increase in the airports in our tourism centers continues;
The number of passengers receiving services from tourism-intensive airports with high international traffic is 9.873.138 for domestic flights and 13.093.271 for international flights. air traffic was 75.956 for domestic flights and 79.833 for international flights.
Passenger traffic of our airports for tourism in the first 2019 month of 6 is as follows:
- 4.657.517 passenger traffic in İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport, including the number of domestic passengers 1.161.570 and the number of international passengers 5.819.087,
- The total number of 3.431.479 passenger traffic at Antalya Airport, including the number of domestic passengers 10.045.703 and the number of international passengers 13.477.182,
- 596.237 passenger traffic at Muğla Dalaman Airport, including the number of domestic passengers 1.104.621 and the number of international passengers 1.700.858,
- The total number of 961.087 passenger traffic at Muğla Milas-Bodrum Airport, including the number of domestic passengers 571.497 and the number of international passengers 1.532.584,
- In total, 226.818 passenger traffic was realized at Gazipaşa Alanya Airport with the number of domestic passengers 209.880 and international passengers 436.698.
Günceleme: 11/07/2019 01:54