Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry (TÜLOMSAŞ) by a new and permanent recruitment announcement was published in the ultimate success of the candidates from the list of requested documents and recruitment procedures and principles in the process have been announced.
Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry (TÜLOMSAŞ) in the context of permanent recruitment announcement released TEO announced documents required from the candidates on the final list of achievements.
Accordingly, TÜLOMSAŞ requested that documents be delivered between June 17, 2019 and June 18, 2019.
“Original and Photocopy of Diploma
Original Identity Card And Photocopy
Settlement with History (Document Received from E-Government System Will Be Accepted)
Insured Service Breakdown Document (Document Received from E-Government System Will Be Accepted)
2 Pieces Photo (Taken in the Last Six Months)
Criminal Record Document (Document obtained from the e-Government System will be accepted) (Those with a court decision will bring a document of the decision)
Original and Photocopy of Priority Document
2018 Year Kpss Exam Result Certificate
Job Request And Information Form (https://www.tulomsas.com.tr To be filled in) by Downloading from the Announcements Section. ” was announced.
DETAILS: “https://www.tulomsas.com.tr/tulomsas-daimi-isci-alim-ilani/duyuru/182/It is located at the web address.
TURKEY LOCOMOTIVE AND MOTOR INDUSTRY JOINT STOCK COMPANY WORKERS TO BE APPLIED IN DIRECTORATE GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES TAKEN ABOUT THE GUIDELINES
Purpose, Scope, Basis and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Directive; Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation required by the General Directorate for the employment of the staff workers will be hired for the first time; The invitation of the candidates, determining the methods and principles of the examination and evaluation of the results, determining the main and reserve candidates, placing the reserves and announcing the results to the candidates.
ARTICLE 2 - (1) This Directive, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation Headquarters in on the hiring process with candidates who apply to staff workers and covers procedural principles.
ARTICLE 3 - (1) This Directive has been prepared on the basis of Article 9 of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles to be Applied to the Public Institutions and Organizations that have been published in the Official Gazette dated 8/2009/27314 and numbered 17.
ARTICLE 4 - (1) In this Directive;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Treasury and Finance,
b) TEO: Turkey Business Authority,
c) Commercial: Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate,
d) Regulation: Regulation on Procedures and Principles applicable to the recruitment of workers to public institutions and organizations which entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette dated 9 / 8 / 2009 and numbered 27314
Determination of needs
ARTICLE 5 - (1) Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate of workers to be determined as of the number of people, and arts arm of the need and the Ministry of the authorization for initiating the process for this need, the Personnel Department is fulfilled Presidency.
ARTICLE 6 - (1) The conditions to be sought in the workers to be recruited are determined by the Personnel Department and sent to İŞKUR to be announced. State Personnel Department also announced the recruitment and Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation official website of the Directorate General (tulomsas.com.t) and the Official Gazette is published.
(2) The announcement of the requests for the recruitment of workers in İŞKUR and the determination of the applicants by lot and / or examination shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
Document delivery and document control
ARTICLE 7 - (1) Document delivery and document control date with the delivery of the required documents list and needed to be filled with nature "Business Requirements and Information Form" (in photo) Personnel Department by Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate official It is announced on the website (tulomsas.com.tr). A separate notification is not made to the candidates in this regard.
(2) Candidates paperwork Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry are made personally by the dates published on the website of the Directorate General Joint Stock Company.
(3) Documents are accepted by signing the document submission form. Incomplete documents, incorrect information and other documents that are not suitable for other reasons are not accepted and this situation is recorded by the Personnel Department by a record.
(4) The applicants who apply to İŞKUR are checked by the Personnel Department during the document delivery process.
(5) Shows the place, date and time of the exam to the persons whose documents are eligible “Exam Entry Certificate veril is given by the Personnel Department.
Requesting an additional list
ARTICLE 8 - (1) If there is not enough demand at the end of the document delivery process or there is a decrease in the number of candidates, the Directorate of Personnel may request additional lists from İŞKUR.
(2) The procedures regarding the additional list shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
(3) Additional list of candidates eligible to enter Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate official web site (tulomsas.com.t) will be announced. Candidates are not notified in this regard.
(4) transactions to be made in relation to the process of delivering papers of candidates, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation will be announced on the official website of the Directorate General.
Establishment of examination commission
ARTICLE 9 - (1) Exam commission is determined by the Directorate of Personnel, by the Directorate of Personnel, not less than 3 people and more than 5 according to the nature of the job, the workplaces where the candidates will be employed and the number of candidates. Alternate members are determined for each commission member.
Examination and evaluation
ARTICLE 10 - (1) Document establishes for candidates deemed suitable and / or test location, date and time Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate official web site (tulomsas.com.t) will be announced.
(2) Within the framework of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles applicable to the recruitment of workers to public institutions and organizations, the examination commission shall determine which examination shall be conducted according to the written and / or oral procedures.
Evaluation and announcement of results
ARTICLE 11 - (1) If both written and oral exams are used together, the applicants who take the exam are evaluated on 100 points. The 50 score portion of the rating is from the written exam; The 50 point consists of an oral examination on topics related to professional knowledge and skills.
(2) In case of oral exam only, applicants are evaluated on 100 points. The oral examination is based on topics related to professional knowledge and skills.
(3) As a result of the evaluation, the number of candidates to be employed starting from the highest in order of points is declared as the main winner. In addition, substitute candidates are determined by the number of actual winning candidates according to the score ranking. The winning candidates Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate official web site (tulomsas.com.t) will be announced. Candidates shall not be notified separately.
(4) Personnel Department informs İŞKUR in a list within five days following the announcement of the results of the exams as the original and substitute winners and those who have failed and if not taken the exam.
(5) Candidates shall submit their objections to the Personnel Department in writing within 5 days from the date of announcement. The objections shall be examined and resolved within 5 working days from the end of the appeal period. The result of the objection shall be notified to the candidate in writing. Objection (s) of the evaluation if no change in the result list, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation General Directorate official web site (tulomsas.com.t) is declared the current list.
Candidates start work
ARTICLE 12 - (1) Examination of the winning candidates, the Personnel Department of the Presidency of the original with Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry of the required documents in the specified date Joint Stock Company will apply to the General Directorate of Personnel Department will be commissioned by the Presidential security investigation and will start work based on archival research results. Candidates who are not eligible as a result of the security investigation and archive research do not start work even if they win the exam.
(2) The candidates who pass the exam will have alacak Can work in dangerous jobs and work at night unda in the medical board report that they will receive from full-fledged hospital. Candidates who do not have the necessary wording in their report will not start work.
(3) A registration number is given to the workers to be started by the Personnel Department.
(4) Notification of recruitment to İŞKUR shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
(5) The substitute candidate is called by the Personnel Department to replace the candidate who did not start the job or resigned during the trial period or whose employment contract was terminated for any reason during the same period. The registered candidate is notified by registered mail.
Article 13 - (1) In cases where there is no provision in this Directive, the provisions of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles for Applying Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations shall apply.
ARTICLE 14 - (1) This Directive enters into force on …… / ……. / 2019.
ARTICLE 15- (1) The provisions of this Directive Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Corporation executes the general manager. (the Kamupersonel)